What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reyno out for 4 months

hurricane57

Juniors
It was great seeing Inglis getting more involved when he was moved to five eighth late in the game but I always cringe when I see his legs and knees getting bent wondering if he'll get up off the ground.

souths1908

Juniors
When Walker comes back I think he has to go back into the centres. We looked so slow out wide in both of our last two games. So that means Keary and Inglis in the halves until Sutton comes back.

hurricane57

Juniors
When Walker comes back I think he has to go back into the centres. We looked so slow out wide in both of our last two games. So that means Keary and Inglis in the halves until Sutton comes back.

Sutton goes into the second row where he belongs.

doyen

Bench
My team for immediate future---

Inglis
Johnston
Walker
Goodwin
Millard
Keary
McInnes
G.Burgess
Luke
Tyrrell
Grevsmuhl
Sutton
Stewart
BENCH--T.Burgess,McQueen,Clark,Grant.

Mr Spock!

Referee
Are you talking about with Johnston or Inglis at 5/8? Johnston came through the lower grades as a fullback; he was only forced onto the wing because of Greg Inglis. As for Inglis playing a 5/8, he won a Clive Churchill medal playing in that position. I'd say both players are more than competent in both defence and attack in those respective decisions.

Also, just on the Reynolds injury, how on earth did anyone determine what the injury was and the severity of it without him going for scans?

Talking about Johnston and goal line defence.

As for Reynold's injury. They would have an idea from the player themselves and the process involved. Very common to get diagnoses in football games.

alien

Referee
?
Maguire also confirmed that he had been made aware of an incident involving Josh Reynolds in the dying stages of the match. The Belmore No. 6 is alleged to have hurled a kicking tee at the injured halfback as he hobbled back across halfway.

that's a f**ken disgrace! what a bunch of sore losers (some of their players and some of their fans who have been butthurt since souths destroyed them in last year's grandfinal). they should be used to losing against souths by now anyway

DC_fan

Coach
Reynolds injury will make life difficult for us, but it's not the end of things. We are still a good team with quality players. We just need to hang in there till we get all our injured players back. Come the end of the season when they all should have returned then watch out.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Just read this

Asked about the Graham tackle, where the English international took out the left leg of Reynolds while attempting to charge down a field-goal attempt, Maguire said: ?I can?t make comment around the actual incident, that?s in the game?s hands.
?But I?ve lost my halfback. We?ve had a look at his lateral ligament and, unfortunately, it?s not attached any more.
?Adam has got to go get some scans but, yeah, worst case scenario.?
Maguire also confirmed that he had been made aware of an incident involving Josh Reynolds in the dying stages of the match. The Belmore No. 6 is alleged to have hurled a kicking tee at the injured halfback as he hobbled back across halfway.
It?s understood police evicted six supporters from ANZ Stadium ? two for throwing projectiles.

Says a lot about the character of Josh Reynolds I think.
Josh was just ensuring no other players got injured. Imagine if someone stepped on the kicking tee and done some damage to there leg. Adam Reynolds was heading off the field and was the obvious person to take the tee with him.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Sutto has only just started training,still at least 2 weeks away? Happy to be proven wrong though.

NewcRabbit I reckon Sutto will be back Round 7.

Stupid rumours GI is out for 3 weeks. I reckon it's bullshit. Have you heard this as well?

I reckon Dylan may be back next week.

GI I think to 5/8 and Keary to halfback. Johnston to fullback with Dylan back at centre pushing Millard to the wing outside Goodwin at left centre.

What are your thoughts on this?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Next week yeah. And then reassess when Sutto and Dylan are back since they can both play 6.

We desperately need Dylan at centre. We are struggling for penetration and scoring tries out wide.

I'm 100percent convinced Sutton should go to 6. Stewart and Dylan will float around doing some ball playing.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well there goes our season.....

It feels very very frustrating but we have to push on.

Let's hope Reynolds is back in Round 20.

My concern is our kicking game. I know we have lots of options but not as good as Adam. No doubt Madge will be working on our kicking game at training.

We will miss the torpedo kicks Adam does that spiral around a lot plus his grubber kicks plus a whole lot bloody more......................

southsport

First Grade
NewcRabbit I reckon Sutto will be back Round 7.

Stupid rumours GI is out for 3 weeks. I reckon it's bullshit. Have you heard this as well?

I reckon Dylan may be back next week.

GI I think to 5/8 and Keary to halfback. Johnston to fullback with Dylan back at centre pushing Millard to the wing outside Goodwin at left centre.

What are your thoughts on this?

GI rumour should be BS, no mention of it by the people that know.