What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rhys Wesser should be dropped

QldPanther

Juniors
Wesser of late has cost us a few games as his errors have led to turnarounds

In the Manly game we were 20 points up, he drops a ball from the kickoff and throws stupid passes

Last night we were up 14, he pushes a Knights player in the back after Gower was tackled in the process of kicking.

I think he deserves a week in reserve grade - he needs to be taught a lesson

No wonder the Maroons dont want him - he is a liability

RABK

Referee
Absolute bullsh*t.

Rhys is a class player and loooked dangerous every time he had the ball. Stop been so fickle and stick with your team through the bad times.

Oh and Mick, if Brandell needed anything to sway him fully to the Knights it was last night. I think he'd be a novacastrian now.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Absolute bullsh*t.

Rhys is a class player and loooked dangerous every time he had the ball. Stop been so fickle and stick with your team through the bad times.

I thought so too.

QldPanther

Juniors
In the old days, good players got dropped for bad form for just one week. It makes them realise how much hunger they have to play first grade after being dropped. Wesser, has had two brain explosions which have been the start of the rot for the Panthers in recent weeks. Ever since not being selected for Queensland he has lost all confidence. I personally would have Howland at the back. Wesser, he lacks penetration in open play from the back - there are very few games where he breaks the line and for me personally, with his skill he should be breaking the line more often. Thats the difference between an average player and a great player. I just think he hasn't reached his potential as a player His frustration is leading to Penrith dropping the bundle.

Big Mick

Referee
R and B, get off your high horse. I didn't say anything about Wesser, I said that because people who post here knows that Brandell is a very big critic of Wesser.

Doesn't bother me if he wants to support the knights, he's a dropkick.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Brandell must have thought Rhino and I bite cause he never seeked us out at the game when he asked if he could sit with any of us. lol. And yes R and B, Mick is deadset right in regards to brandell.

I honestly couldnt see that Wesser had a shocker. I can't see where the criticism comes in for him this week.

Big Mick

Referee
I thought in the first half he was very dangerous.

Can't blame him for not being dangerous in the second half when the other 12 players on the field at the time did nothing to help him.

choc_soldier

Coach
Red and Blue Knight said:
Absolute bullsh*t.

Can't add anything to that. Well said.

brandell

Juniors
Big Mick! I am surprised at you! a dropkick? But we were so close...

I didn't even watch the game, I had something else on at the time and found out later. I just don't know what you can say besides...we better not get that friggin spoon.

Big Artie

Juniors
Im dumb founded that anybody could even suggest wesser being dropped its not like we ve got Mini or slater 2 cum in get real

Big Artie

Juniors
cainen said:
Howland and Gordon can play fullback. So can Preston if he had to.
Yep so can I, get real wesser is a special. U deadset lost it howland and gordon what the .........?

pantherz9103

First Grade
Pantherin2005. Have you forgotten his 25 tries from 2003. Plenty of penetration then. What about his blistering early season form. It's not just Wesser's fault we're doing sh!t this year.

cainen

Juniors
Big Artie said:
Yep so can I, get real wesser is a special. U deadset lost it howland and gordon what the .........?

Take a chill pill. I don't agree with Wesser being dropped. Someone asked who could replace him so I said the players that can play fullback..

Latest posts