What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Richest jersey in RL

cisco

Juniors
I think that pride of the league bs was written by some crusty old journo back in 1922.

Its funny ,you and your sad fkwit mates won the premiership,and instead of going off with your other moron mates and celebrating how lucky you are that the NRL hasn't done the salary cap calculations for 2013 yet,you hang around here and make more posts than the Rabbitohs supporters.
Just confirms what a mob of geniuss you Rorters are .

Its funny ,you and your sad fkwit mates won the premiership,and instead of going off with your other moron mates and celebrating how lucky you are that the NRL hasn't done the salary cap calculations for 2013 yet,you hang around here and make more posts than the Rabbitohs supporters.
Just confirms what a mob of geniuss you Rorters are .

Well no, It's just that when souffs fans bang on about some archaic statement which has absolutely no relevance today or for the past 90 years for that matter that supporters of successful clubs who have a bona fide reason to feel proud of their club's achievements in the last 40 years. Souffs supporters have nothing other than they were a force once upon a time and are having a couple of good seasons but not one grand final to show for it. My advice to you old son is to carry on when your joke of a club has actually won something meaningfull.

kbw

Bench
At least we have a team in the competition, coming from someone who's team has to borrow our NRL players

ah but the bears still have juniors and fund them.
unlike $ouff$ who have to beg souths Juniors (a separate organisation) for funding

RAB-161

Juniors
unlike $ouff$ who have to beg souths Juniors (a separate organisation) for funding

I don't really know why this discussion has taken this turn. However.....the two organisations work in tandem and have since at least the early '50's. Souths Juniors fund and organise all junior football in the South Sydney area ( and include the Eastern Suburbs junior clubs in the competition -Clovelly Crocodiles, Bondi United, Paddington Colts -possibly one other Bondi club ). Souths Football club are responsible for the Senior competitions. That's just the way it's always(ish) been.

As a Roosters supporter I have much more respect for Norths, at least they didn't bend over for anyone.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
jon-stewart-popcorn11.gif

Porkie

Juniors
Lassie has a star on the walk of fame. Russell Crowe is a crap actor and he has terrible taste in footy teams.

:lol: I just had a look. No acadamy awards for Lassie.

You win this;

bronzeawardfront.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts