What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart Blowing Up Deluxe

Garbler

Juniors
Perhaps when Ricky learns to lose well he will again find himself coaching a winning team?

Refs might have been to blame but with his record (i.e. being sacked as Aus. coach and all) he has gotta know that carrying on like doesn't help the club. For the players it's going to a breed a victim mentality... More implosions to come for the Eels this season?

Someone

Bench
Your team lost = blame everyone else on the planet.

Have a f**king cry.

Evey week we hear the same shit from the same wankers. If Pawwa hadn't handed the winning try to Albert Kelly NOT ONE Eels cry baby would be on here now. Says it all.

haha, your the one crying. i was being logical and your the one coming in this thread crying because we are blowing up over a poorly officiated game.

pot meet kettle.

go and troll the superderp thread.

haha, your the one crying. i was being logical and your the one coming in this thread crying because we are blowing up over a poorly officiated game.

pot meet kettle.

go and troll the superderp thread.
You're not being logical you blind merkin. You're putting you incorrect interpretation on something. Mannah was NOT making a tackle. He was trying to charge the ball down. Your team lost because it wasn't good enough. If you can't hack that it's time to give up on sport. You obviously can't handle it.

Sphagnum

Coach
:lol:

This East Coast tiger androtop is a belligerent f**ken idiot.

Go f**k yourself mate. We weren't blaming everyone on the planet, just the 2 douchebags who had the most control over the outcome and we were actually citing examples of the double standard

Maybe I'll just come in here and yell like a f**ken illiterate genius next time so you have a better chance of understanding the conversation

Stupid merkin

Someone

Bench
Perhaps when Ricky learns to lose well he will again find himself coaching a winning team?

Refs might have been to blame but with his record (i.e. being sacked as Aus. coach and all) he has gotta know that carrying on like doesn't help the club. For the players it's going to a breed a victim mentality... More implosions to come for the Eels this season?

lol, and you think if that happened to des hasler,geoff toovey or craig bellemy they wouldnt blow up?

get a grip. the ricky hate on here is hilarious.

:lol:

This East Coast tiger androtop is a belligerent f**ken idiot.

Go f**k yourself mate. We weren't blaming everyone on the planet, just the 2 douchebags who had the most control over the outcome and we were actually citing examples of the double standard

Maybe I'll just come in here and yell like a f**ken illiterate genius next time so you have a better chance of understanding the conversation

Stupid merkin
Like I said, if you can't hack sport, f**k off. If you think the refs decided that game last night you're a genius of Bunniesman standards. Blind, bias twats "citing" things is not evidence. It's just blind, bias twats being blind bias twats.

Maybe I'll just come in here and yell like a f**ken illiterate genius next time

What do you mean next time?

Garbler

Juniors
lol, and you think if that happened to des hasler,geoff toovey or craig bellemy they wouldnt blow up?

Yeah but these guys know how to win.

get a grip. the ricky hate on here is hilarious.

I agree. But somehow coming from Ricky makes it so tragic and comical at the same time.

Someone

Bench
You're not being logical you blind merkin. You're putting you incorrect interpretation on something. Mannah was NOT making a tackle. He was trying to charge the ball down. Your team lost because it wasn't good enough. If you can't hack that it's time to give up on sport. You obviously can't handle it.

tumblr_meupgaqeww1rktqugo1_500.gif

Sphagnum

Coach
Like I said, if you can't hack sport, f**k off. If you think the refs decided that game last night you're a genius of Bunniesman standards. Blind, bias twats "citing" things is not evidence. It's just blind, bias twats being blind bias twats.

What do you mean next time?

What a f**ken Pelican head.

Your synopsis here makes a lot of assumptions. I particularly liked the part where you said 'citing things is not evidence' it was a real rib tickler.

I'm just stuck trying to work out what other evidence I could possibly use?

Blind bias is: claiming that your team is always in the right, even when the 'evidence' that we dare not cite says otherwise.

Blind bias is not: claiming that both teams got a different deal and that a double standard took place. I'd be equally as passionate about the appalling refereeing if it had gone the other way (another failure of your assumption)

There were lots of reasons why we lost last night but many of them were due to very poor refereeing.

In conclusion, I'd like to once again invite you to go and f**k yourself you miserable merkin.

You seem to think so. You seem to think your bias interpretations of things count as some kind of undeniable evidence of referee cheating. Are you related to Skeepe?

What a f**ken Pelican head.

Your synopsis here makes a lot of assumptions. I particularly liked the part where you said 'citing things is not evidence' it was a real rib tickler.

I'm just stuck trying to work out what other evidence I could possibly use?

Blind bias is: claiming that your team is always in the right, even when the 'evidence' that we dare not cite says otherwise.

Blind bias is not: claiming that both teams got a different deal and that a double standard took place. I'd be equally as passionate about the appalling refereeing if it had gone the other way (another failure of your assumption)

There were lots of reasons why we lost last night but many of them were due to very poor refereeing.

In conclusion, I'd like to once again invite you to go and f**k yourself you miserable merkin.
So your team lost eh?

Can't hack it?

Nuff sed.

Someone

Bench
sorry if thats annoying, ive just learnt how to use images/gifs etc.

i hope you dont mind master east coast tiger.

Kiwi

First Grade
good on him, I'm with him, sick of these average at best refs who have no f**king idea what they are doing and make so many blatant mistake.

He's only blowing up because his side lost pal. The merkin wouldn't say a word if they'd won. That's the point. It's pretty much the same routine these days.

1. Your side loses.

2. You can't hack it.

3. Blame [insert whoever you like, usually refs here]

Latest posts