What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart Blowing Up Deluxe

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he has a point, sure we gave some away but not all of them, no way in hell

8-1, lol

like he said, its not as though we dont know the rules

and Tangonia's no try was legit, forward pass my asre, see the replay, what about dummy halves that throw forward passes every week yet get away with it yet Sandow's pass was penalized on what the ref thought happened, pathetic really and would have given us a 20 point lead at the time

I think he makes a good point when he says Eels are easy to penalise, basically saying its because we are shit anyway so they expect us to lose, never really thought of it that way. And Ando keeps saying to him they got it wrong but when will that stop, if ever. Need to draw the line in the sand somewhere so he gonna cop a fine but I like the bit where he says get the refs in here and let those untouchables be accountable to the media, never gonna happen but not a bad suggestion.

I doubt anyone much listens to Ricky anymore over at NRL HQ, if they ever did.

It's always someone else at fault when his teams lose.

A grade d*ckhead if there ever was one.

Snappy

Coach
Read what I said - I said we deserved to lose.

But the officiating at stages was diabolically one-sided.

We were never going to win - we are mentally weak. But the refs seemed to nudge the Titans the right way. That's all.

Just because my post came directly after yours, doesn't mean it was directed at you.

Someone

Bench
some of you people probably didnt even watch the f**king game.

Tim Mannah getting penalised for a late shot on the kicker was the icing on the cake. Ball was on his foot when Mannah had his arms around him.

Say what you want about us self-imploding and how much of a baby killer stuart is, that game was poorly f**king officiated from start to finish.

BS.

They were up by 14 and then kicked out on the full from the next set. THat turned the game Gold Coast's way and Parra only have themselves to blame. Of all the penalties there were none that were totally unfair. Even the shoulder charge, which is a disgraceful rule, was correct under the rules (as shit as they are). And Mannah was penalised because he wasn't making a tackle. He was trying to charge it down. Touch luck. Every team could mount a case in every single game as to why they were robbed. The truth is just too hard to face for some people, Ricky included.

Sphagnum

Coach
That Parra try in the second half which was called forward killed them, they'd have went on with the game had the ref not wanted the Titans to help out his TAB account.

There needs to be a massive f**ken inquiry into this shit.

The amount of games being decided by the refs is unbelievable. Last night was like watching a game that was rigged. I can't f**king believe someone didn't punch one of those f**kwits in the head.

All I could do was laugh at fulltime. I spent most of the weekend watching football but I won't be making that mistake again.

Waste of f**king life. merkinS

Sphagnum

Coach
BS.

They were up by 14 and then kicked out on the full from the next set. THat turned the game Gold Coast's way and Parra only have themselves to blame. Of all the penalties there were none that were totally unfair. Even the shoulder charge, which is a disgraceful rule, was correct under the rules (as shit as they are). And Mannah was penalised because he wasn't making a tackle. He was trying to charge it down. Touch luck. Every team could mount a case in every single game as to why they were robbed. The truth is just too hard to face for some people, Ricky included.

Mate, he penalised all 4 ft of Luck Kelly for having his arm around minichello's neck in the wrestle. Then, 5 minutes later, Greg bird did exactly the same thing to Morgan.

'Off his neck'

Play on!

How is that a fair deal? If you are going to penalise 1 merkin for doing it, you have to penalise them all.

And don't even get me started on that forward pass. It couldn't have been more backward if it tried and then they let Kelly's obviously forward one go.

It's a f**ken disgrace

Mate, he penalised all 4 ft of Luck Kelly for having his arm around minichello's neck in the wrestle. Then, 5 minutes later, Greg bird did exactly the same thing to Morgan.

'Off his neck'

Play on!

How is that a fair deal? If you are going to penalise 1 merkin for doing it, you have to penalise them all.

And don't even get me started on that forward pass. It couldn't have been more backward if it tried and then they let Kelly's obviously forward one go.

It's a f**ken disgrace
Get the f**k over it. If you don't like rugby league because you reckon the refs get decisions wrong then f**k off and watch another sport. Good luck finding one where refs don't make mistakes. Maybe try ultimate frisbee. They don't have refs.

Someone

Bench
BS.

f**king bs.

he had his arms around him while the ball was still on his foot.

plus sandows pass ruled foward, plus hayne was tackled mid air no penalty.

Like f**k the titans just magically turned into the most disciplined team in the nrl after that first half.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
BS.

Get the f**k over it. If you don't like rugby league because you reckon the refs get decisions wrong then f**k off and watch another sport. Good luck finding one where refs don't make mistakes. Maybe try ultimate frisbee. They don't have refs.

so which is it ?

they were not unfair, then in the next post they makes mistakes

you can strip your gears going into reverse that quick

Angry_eel

First Grade
I like his passion, we haven't see it at Parra for a while but we were just shit. Stupid blaming the refs. Though the 7-0 penalty count is ridiculous.

f**king bs.

he had his arms around him while the ball was still on his foot.

plus sandows pass ruled foward, plus hayne was tackled mid air no penalty.

Like f**k the titans just magically turned into the most disciplined team in the nrl after that first half.
Your team lost = blame everyone else on the planet.

Have a f**king cry.

Evey week we hear the same shit from the same wankers. If Pawwa hadn't handed the winning try to Albert Kelly NOT ONE Eels cry baby would be on here now. Says it all.

so which is it ?

they were not unfair, then in the next post they makes mistakes

you can strip your gears going into reverse that quick
Yeah yeah, more bias from a beaten fan.

I never said they were mistakes cockbreath, I said if you can't handle refs making mistakes f**k off and cry while watching another sport. Because that's what most people whinge about, mistakes. But then there's the bias morons who will make a case against ANY decision they choose based on their own blind subjectivity. It's pathetic. Not even primary school aged kids would carry on after being beaten the way the average fan of a beaten club does these days.

Latest posts