What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart Blowing Up Deluxe

Fire

First Grade
8w0gf8.jpg

Sphagnum

Coach
He's only blowing up because his side lost pal. The merkin wouldn't say a word if they'd won. That's the point. It's pretty much the same routine these days.

1. Your side loses.

2. You can't hack it.

3. Blame [insert whoever you like, usually refs here]

You know me so well.

Tell me more about what dictates my behaviour, jebus. I'll sit here quietly doing nothing until you get back to me with my next move.

Ignorant idiot.

You know me so well.

Tell me more about what dictates my behaviour, jebus. I'll sit here quietly doing nothing until you get back to me with my next move.

Ignorant idiot.
I don't need to say any more.

Your side lost.

You can't hack it.

You blame the refs.

That's it.

I think we need a super thread for all the sore losers who have to blame refs after their side loses.

We can call it

"My side lost and I can't hack it"

Or alternatively just the

"Skeepe and other geniuss superthread"

It would keep all these cry babies in the one place.

Kiwi

First Grade
He's only blowing up because his side lost pal. The merkin wouldn't say a word if they'd won. That's the point. It's pretty much the same routine these days.

1. Your side loses.

2. You can't hack it.

3. Blame [insert whoever you like, usually refs here]

so the refs got it right did they?

I Stuart can't say anything about the refs after that game, no one can. Neil Henry can shut the f**k up as well then, don't see him complaining when the calls go their way. No coach does.

POPEYE

Coach
When you're sat in front of the media after a game and everyone knows you're a reasonable coach you cop the loss on the chin and say 'no comment' when asked about the referees, on the other hand . . .

Someone

Bench
I think we need a super thread for all the sore losers who have to blame refs after their side loses.

We can call it

married2.gif

Someone

Bench
so the refs got it right did they?

I Stuart can't say anything about the refs after that game, no one can. Neil Henry can shut the f**k up as well then, don't see him complaining when the calls go their way. No coach does.

neil henry > ricky stuart because henry didnt kill baby jesus.

so your argument is invalid.

your team lost.

you cant hack it.

thats it.

i dont need to say anything more.

you cant hack it.

Morkel

Juniors
Yeah they were hard done by in the penalty count. But who's going to take responsibility for the shoddy goal-line defence? Maybe Stuart should go back to Under 20's until he learns how to coach...

DummySpit_zpsa75e1f5d.jpg

Sphagnum

Coach

We can call it

You could hang out in there all day enlightening everyone with your pearls of wisdom.

What a f**ktard. At least make your pathetic trolling attempts funny, knob.

Riiiiiight.

So some butthurt tards come on here to cry about their side losing and I'm trolling because I call them out on it?

Can't wait for the meltdown next time Pawwa lose (won't have to wait long) for more of the same.

lol, and you think if that happened to des hasler,geoff toovey or craig bellemy they wouldnt blow up?

get a grip. the ricky hate on here is hilarious.

Rubbish.

The bloke has spent his career blaming the refs & others.

He even accosted a ref in the foyer of a hotel after the WC final. What other coach has done similar?

Butt-hurt whingeing, Ricky aside, he does have a point. I do reckon refs go into a game with preconceived ideas and penalise accordingly. Clubs like Raiders & Roosters for example don't help their cause by continually giving away dumb penalties of course but it's painful to watch opposition teams get away with the same sh!t however.

Kiwi

First Grade
neil henry > ricky stuart because henry didnt kill baby jesus.

so your argument is invalid.

your team lost.

you cant hack it.

thats it.

i dont need to say anything more.

you cant hack it.
No my team didn't actually. Broncos won Friday night.

Latest posts