What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart has destroyed our Club.

newman

First Grade
How can anyone sign him? That move standing half the squad down midway through the season is one of the worst examples of coaching/management in all of sporting history.

Weaponhead

Coach
Has he ever left a club in a better state than he found it?

Easts - no
Sharks - no
Parra - no

His siege mentality stuff works ok at rep level but not at club level.

Since 73

First Grade
Very poor form.

Went into the club as the saviour.

Did not make one player a better player.

Made them worse and came dead last.

No teamwork.

Zero defensive patterns.

Blames the players.

Tells half of them dont come back next year.

Walks.

Get ready Faider fans.

Special K

Coach
Parra was the worst fit for him from the outset. He must be over the moon to get a new deal that gets him out of there.

He took the piss out of Parra. They should be filthy with him.

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah, yeah I know the history of Sticky. But I won't forget the effort he put in to hold us together when the shit was hitting the fan during his stay with us.

It was a meritous effort and deserves noting.

Now his coaching ... well ...............

shadowboxer

First Grade
Im glad he is gone from here, but as with Quigs, i have some respect for him regarding standing up for the team when we were getting caned.
If was in his shoes, I would have bailed too, family is more important than this.
I ask anyone on here the same question and id hope some would agree.
On Parramatta, silver lining, things cant get worse

To be fair on sticky, the side didn't finish any lower under him, than they did under Kearney. Always some positive to take from his coaching

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well clearly the thread title is wrong.

Drama queens.so very wrong.

The club has not be destroyed.

Simple as that. Fact.

Southern Shark

Juniors
So Ricky has abandoned the titanic and jumped onto the iceberg. Goes from the eels who had endless free to air television games to a club who Nine refuses to show. Ricky will miss the exposure because it is always all about Ricky. Are they running a market on the odds of lasting thee years in Canberra.

stevie013

Juniors
another ricky thread....awesome.

lets concentrate on winning the comp

**edit** thanks mods :)

Last edited:

Since 73

First Grade
Rickys copping it from most directions.

If he hadve taken them from the wooden spoon in 2012 and up the table this hear playing good footy most - or all would understand the family excuse.

People wouldve even had sympathy and zaid what a shame the eels are losing a good coach.

But when he turned them j to even a bigger rabble and leavea the place like a fatal car crash...evryone just knows the guy is doing a runner from the scene of the crime.

Latest posts