What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart: Jarryd Hayne may be the attacking five-eighth the Blues need to beat Qu

RABK

Referee
As long as Hayne plays i'm happy and the more he has the ball the better our chances. Gallen is our best forward by miles and hayne is our best back by miles.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I think if Hayne plays well in cVc he will be the 5/8th, with Pearce at halfback (doh, i vote carney)
Morris at fullback and Blake Ferguson on the wing.

which will at least be interesting.

Big Pete

Referee
If it's any consolation, surely he won't be as bad as Karmichael Hunt, Chris Flannery & Daniel Wagon.

RABK

Referee
Yearn for the days when you QLD dribblers would wank over Broncodroids 14 paragraph green, yellow and purple QLD will win and this is why posts only for Johns to dominant you half pissed/stoned.

RABK

Referee
Perhaps half the wankfest you Qlderps go on with would make a little sense if i did.

typicalfan

Coach
Maybe this is a statement designed to ensure Carney plays to the top of his ability. If Hayne gets picked over Carney at 5/8 I would be very surprised. Hayne has all the skills but he doesn't have the consistency or the vision of a Carney.

RABK

Referee
Maybe it'd excuse your failed attempts at baiting as well.

Baiting? Oh no Pete. I'm calling you and Saab out on your suggestion that Hayne deserves to be lumped in with the names you listed as derp selections.

Spanner in the works

First Grade
I want our best players to have the ball in their hands as much as possible. Hayne is close to the best player on the park. If he is picked at 5/8 I'm not sure it would be such a bad thing. Everyone says Pearce is a hooker playing halfback, so maybe Stuart is thinking:

1. Stewart
6. Hayne
7. Carney
9. Pearce

Not my preferred choice but hey, what can you do?

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
Baiting? Oh no Pete. I'm calling you and Saab out on your suggestion that Hayne deserves to be lumped in with the names you listed as derp selections.

And doing a bad job of it.

Just like Hayne would if he was selected at five eigth. :cool:

Latest posts