What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart Quits as Kangaroos Coach

Cagey Mac

Bench
Done with about as much style as Archbishop Hollingsworth's resignation from the GG gig
It's okay to wear your heart on your sleeve provided that you don't wear your dick on your head

brendothejet

First Grade
Ribs,

Man city supporters group. if your on facebook look us up Australian mna city fans & sydney supporters club. we try and meet up for the games and have a beer and a sing song. there are guys in melbourne, queensland and CBD of Sydney always looking for Blues.

Godz Illa

Coach
Plenty of good to come out of this. Not only is it the end of Gallen & Tupou's Test career, but Cronulla's clout in the player market just dwindled significantly.

Ribs

Bench
Ribs,

Man city supporters group. if your on facebook look us up Australian mna city fans & sydney supporters club. we try and meet up for the games and have a beer and a sing song. there are guys in melbourne, queensland and CBD of Sydney always looking for Blues.

Excellent..... although they've hammered my sportingbet account over the last couple of months.

Cheers mate, Im on facebook so will look it up.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Plenty of good to come out of this. Not only is it the end of Gallen & Tupou's Test career, but Cronulla's clout in the player market just dwindled significantly.

Always the pragmatic view eh!
Don't know about TwoPoos career being over though, he ain't bad

brendothejet

First Grade
thank god tupou will never play for australia again.

he is a total f**king nothing, a traitor and a piece of sh*t.

belongs at cronulla really.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
I dare not ask this over at Scum Lu....lol

What was the story with Ricky Stuart absolutely demoralising a grade player at training in front of everyone else?
I don't know the details but I think it was at the beginning of this year and he belittled this guy so bad they didn't think he would play grade again.
Any one know?

SaintScotty

Juniors
I reckon Tupou is a pretty good player to be honest.

Very good impact off the bench.

That said, I reckon Cronulla have paid too much for him.

Will wait and see.

JubileeBoy, I wouldn't put it past Ricky. Most of my mates are Sharks fans and one of them has been in the sheds at half time. Ricky goes nuts he reckons. After they lost this year apparently Ricky didn't answer his phone for a couple of days. Had it turned off or something.