What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart Quits as Kangaroos Coach

Godz Illa

Coach
I heard the player, who shall remain nameless, didn't react too kindly. Apparently he repeatedly tried to smash a plastic water bottle over Ricky's head. All his teammates were yelling things like "Birdy cut it out" or "Greg, please stop trying to glass the coach" but the anonymous player kept on going.

How were the Kangaroos going to win, a head coach who leads a NRL side which couldn't win a chook raffle and an assistant coach whose best result is watching his team crash halfway through the season.

Pass the Ball

Juniors
I heard the player, who shall remain nameless, didn't react too kindly. Apparently he repeatedly tried to smash a plastic water bottle over Ricky's head. All his teammates were yelling things like "Birdy cut it out" or "Greg, please stop trying to glass the coach" but the anonymous player kept on going.

Thanks for that - I got a real laugh out of that one...

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
will ricky cant lure players to scum and tell them they will for australia anymore

Last edited:

The Dodger

First Grade
yes i must admit im not the best looking bloke in the world.

but calling a red kelpie ugly, an australian icon, is like calling australia ugly.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Maybe it's more than just a 'dog' to him !
After all, he is from Barcelona....oops Scumulla

Go and worry about your own rabble Diddler. You have had almost the same amount of cringeworthy garbage happen involving your club in the last 4 months than the rest of the NRL has in a century...you are embarassing...lol

Prefer a blue-heeler cattledog myself.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'm curious Dodger, do you run a rope through the dog, fly it up a flag pole and salute it?

I should imagine there'd be people willing to pay a lot of money to see that.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
hahaha...

yeah...a scream...hahaha

Why don't you just go and pretend that Greg Bird did nothing wrong, Ricky Stuart was the victim of conspiracy, your club is strong financially and Barrett is a good signing back in your own little part of LU !

Thats what I get told by the other blinkerheads...lol

hahaha
:)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
But do you think there's any money in saluting the dog?

My Kelpie is hanging out for an answer.