What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart to Canberra - Done Deal.

I agree,but realistically Parra fans should be jumping for joy,this bloke can't coach,and Canberra are seriously deluded if they think he is their saviour.
If Parra get Henry they have seriously traded up,Furner to Stuart I don't think is trading up.

Although I agree that he isn't a super coach, it's still sickening that he can just casually alienate an entire group of RL fans with the way he has conducted himself the time he has been at Parra.

Someone

Bench
dont care how silly it sounds, i think with some deadwood cleared and some new signings coming next year, hes left us in a better place for 2014.

on the same token he is an absolute dog. you cant trust anything the bloke says, clearly. goodluck canberra.

Usain Bolt

Bench
So the Raiders will be releasing Milford now. It seems they have no problem with Ricky quitting the Eels to come to their club which is essentially what Milford wants to do and go to Brisbane?

Big Sam

First Grade
Unfair thread. He had a get-out clause.

And I think Parra's 2014 coach will be secretly grateful the riff-raff had been cleared before his arrival.

bileduct

Coach
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

f**k me, it's just keeps getting worse and worse.

bileduct

Coach
How low is this guy? All this talk about deregistering players like Ferguson for walking out on a contract, how about this coach? The guy went to Parra, showed nothing but contempt for the players, dismantled the roster and has hung them out to dry at the first sniff of a better offer. Parra and their fans should be furious.
As a Raiders fan, you'll get no argument from me.

I am just stunned that they picked this idiot, and did it the way they did after all the bitching and moaning about players sticking to contracts.

f**kin' hell.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He's a lowlife gutless germ, as usual nothing was Ricky's fault. Even had his best bud Kent pushing the daughter angle. I mean how low can you go???? I tried to like the guy and give him a chance, but he really just showed his true colours and what sort of person he is. Feel sorry for Canberra fans that they have to cheer for a team with an absolute shit human being as their coach, even worse he can't coach to save himself.

Latest posts