What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart v top-eight sides

dogslife

Coach
This bloke whining about Canberra when Lakemba/Bankstown exists.
I don't live there. And I would hazard a guess that 95% of the blokes that play/work for the Bulldogs don't either.

Don't really have much choice when you play for Canberra. But you blokes do whatever mental gymnastics you need to do to convince yourselves Bellamy is a chance of moving from Melbourne to take the mayor of Canberra's job.

I don't live there. And I would hazard a guess that 95% of the blokes that play/work for the Bulldogs don't either.

Don't really have much choice when you play for Canberra. But you blokes do whatever mental gymnastics you need to do to convince yourselves Bellamy is a chance of moving from Melbourne to take the mayor of Canberra's job.

Well he applied for the Raiders head coach job in 2001, and that's when he was living in Brisbane. Is that civilization?

ACTPanthers

Bench
Any one who lives here and tells others it's NOT a shit place to live, is a f**king monster. Like, worse than Stalin.

I wouldn't let my worst enemy live here by choice - It's an absolute f**king hole.

dogslife

Coach
Well he applied for the Raiders head coach job in 2001, and that's when he was living in Brisbane. Is that civilization?
Craig Bellamy, the multiple premiership winner at Melbourne with over 2 decades of first grade coaching on his resume would consider Canberra because Craig Bellamy, the assistant coach at Brisbane with zero first grade coaching on his resume applied for the same role a quarter of a century ago?

Remember those mental gymnastics I was talking about?
Any one who lives here and tells others it's NOT a shit place to live, is a f**king monster. Like, worse than Stalin.

I wouldn't let my worst enemy live here by choice - It's an absolute f**king hole.
Now here's a bloke that's left Canberra at least once in his life.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Craig Bellamy, the multiple premiership winner at Melbourne with over 2 decades of first grade coaching on his resume would consider Canberra because Craig Bellamy, the assistant coach at Brisbane with zero first grade coaching on his resume applied for the same role a quarter of a century ago?

Didn't come here until I was in my 20's brother - Been stuck here for 20 years now

He was from Canberra back then, and he's still from there now. You were saying he'd never consider moving to Canberra cos he's had a taste of civilization, but he had that taste back in 2001 and still applied.

Some people like a challenge. So I'd never say never, unlike you who seems to know how the man thinks.

I'm sure a lot of people thought Gould would never be involved with the doggies again as he clearly despised them in the early 2000's, but here we are.

Sounds like you need to lay down the law to the Mrs and demand to move back to Mount Druitt....hit her with the:
"Yeah I come from Mounty
That's home of the brave
Out here we at war with the cops like Brax
But this ain't home and away
I didn't grow up 'round all those beaches
But I still got bro's at the bay (free em up!)
Pull up, bang, spray, do dat do dat gang gang (ay, yeah)".

Bobby Delusional thinking Bellamy would go to Canberra FFS.

Again Mr Sham Man, he's from Canberra and was also a one club man as a player. Why is that so f**kin outlandish?

I'm not saying he's going to come. I just answered the original question about which coaches would live in the supposed hell hole that is Canberra. There are currently 5 former Raiders players and 1 former Raiders coach coaching first grade, as well as 2 former Raiders coaching rep sides.

Just because Manly can't produce first grade coaches, it doesn't mean you have death ride us Sham. Actually, where did your coach start his first grade playing career again?

Latest posts