What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart

Snorkleburger

Juniors
gunnamatta bay said:
He sold up and moved to the eastern burbs when he started coaching the chooks.
That's correct GB. Sticky..... Premiership player.... Dally M winner.....State Of Origin player...... Australian player.....Premiership Coach......Winning State of Origin Coach.....Australian Coach.....One of the greatest half -back of the last 20 years......FMD, How often does a Winner with these credentials become available?????Once in a PURPLE MOON. I just looked out the window, Yep, saw me a PURPLE MOON.Um, let's compare Stuart Raper's CV...... It's a NO BRAINER!!!!!!!

Surely

Post Whore
Snorkleburger said:
That's correct GB. Sticky..... Premiership player.... Dally M winner.....State Of Origin player...... Australian player.....Premiership Coach......Winning State of Origin Coach.....Australian Coach.....One of the greatest half -back of the last 20 years......FMD, How often does a Winner with these credentials become available?????Once in a PURPLE MOON. I just looked out the window, Yep, saw me a PURPLE MOON.Um, let's compare Stuart Raper's CV...... It's a NO BRAINER!!!!!!!

Is it mardi gras time again already ?

Muffdaddy

Juniors
Ricky will be Sharks coach next year.
Congrats. You guys have a great coach that needed a change, and he's got one. Lets hope he gets rid of a lot of the dead wood out there.

Shouldn't be too long and it will be all over the papers, confirmed.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Muffdaddy said:
Ricky will be Sharks coach next year.
Congrats. You guys have a great coach that needed a change, and he's got one. Lets hope he gets rid of a lot of the dead wood out there.

Shouldn't be too long and it will be all over the papers, confirmed.

Ok I'll bite, seems that is the strong rumour but it is only a rumour so far, do you have any particular reason that you would like to share with us?

spider

Coach
There are rumours circulating he signed last week

Rumours they would wait until after the presso

If he has signed they would most likely wait until the revue is finished

But who would know unless you were Ricky or the club yourself.

Last week we had Parra Pete putting a second mortgage on Anderson as coach.

Muffdaddy

Juniors
You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
I am happy for you guys though. I spent my formative years in the Shire and have a soft spot for the Sharkies.
If only you'd sort out the front office....
Lets hope that Ricky and Sharks and exactly what each other need.