What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Talks about Fridays's Game

azzah72

Bench
You lot STILL going on about Preston? f**k that was 7 years ago, Build a Bridge and Get the f**k over it.

Jeez!!

azzah72

Bench
in with trenty boiii n toops

hallelujah

Trent is a f**king Dud

Will do nothing for us next year, overated hack.

Everyone is sucking his c**k over how he has played overseas.

It means nothing! Dead set, watch it next year, if he doesn't get injured, he'll throw the ball around mindlessly and whinge to the ref all day and do nothing effective, and now with seymour gone for probably the first few games in the year, were farked!!

Playing well in england means nothing!!

DJShaksta

First Grade
Time will tell.
He is signed, he is coming.
Ricky has a full off season with him to mould him to the style we want.

Its a damn shame Buster won't be training pre season.

carcharias

Immortal
I hope to see him perform some more crow pecks to the back of other players heads.

PJMarsh was it?

classic stuff from TB.

azzah72

Bench
But their not young and fast.

I like Pomm and Cov, the rest not so much, i called out kearney months ago that he isn't that effective, he showed that on friday. Him and Misi tried but they're like what the reefer and frenz think of noddy, triers but not very effective (even misi's temple punch didn't do much), Simmo is Simmo, we need those three replaced, Kearney perhaps the replacement hooker as cu doesn't do alot either.

Latest posts