What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Talks about Fridays's Game

Omnishark2

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
carcharias said:
so That Is It Hey

No More Anderson ....noddy And Nuts Gonski.

Can I Have A hallelujah ?
hallefarkrrkkenlllujjjaahhhhhhhh Brother!!!!!!!
Ditto !!!

The one consolation as I walked out of the SFS last Fri night was thank **** that's the last time we'll ever see Noddy in a Sharks jumper !!!

Hey the backend of this year has been great.
Ricky has done a magnificent job with the troops we had.
Buster did a great job overcoming & compensating for Noddy's inadequacies.

But under pressure, Noddy reverted to type.
Programmed plays, not playing what's in front of him, and worst of all ... pathetic long & short kicking game.

Yes he obviously wasn't the only one to let the nerves & occassion get to him.
But judging him by experienced playmaker standards ... he was abysmal.
Good riddance Noddy. You're a nice guy. You have tried your guts out every week.

But ultimately you have delivered the Sharks nothing except 7 years of depressing predictable football !!!

Roll on 2009 ...

spider

Coach
so if we dont at least make the GF qualifier next year its pretty easy to say we went further in the season under noddy as a half back

.....large farkin expectations next year

good times on the forum to be had

DJShaksta

First Grade
Look at you tryin to start $h!t Spider.
LoL
I am looking forward to next year, I think we will be a better team. But it will still take a massive effort to get as far as we did this year.

spider

Coach
not at all - pretty basic assumption really

if noddy is the antichrist - and barret and buster are the saviour's

then we should go one further next year

simple stuff really

DJShaksta

First Grade
Simple on paper.
Barring injuries next year, with the squad we will have if we don't replicate this year or do better it will be a failure, Ricky knows that.

PJ

First Grade
Even if we miss the semi's the myth makers will have us all believing it was a much better year than this one.

I know we have just finished our 08 season but I cant wait for 09 to start. Apart from the obvious concerns about our outside backs and our lack of speed, the squad is looking pretty awesome. It's going to be a long wait now, but seeing where Ricky is taking this squad and the improvement and self confidence he has created I am looking forward to next year so much. I haven't felt this way at the end of a season for a long long time.

Frenzy.

Immortal
so if we dont at least make the GF qualifier next year its pretty easy to say we went further in the season under noddy as a half back

Typical of a Noddophile to try and silo 7 years of torturous inadequacy into 1 year.

We have a lot of years to refer back to the bad days of Noddy spide. :lol:

Omnishark2

Juniors
spider said:
if noddy is the antichrist - and barret and buster are the saviour's
Saviours is overstating it Spider ...

But surely last Fri night showed how important Seymour is to the side.

All I know is it will be enjoyable to watch Sharks games again for the first time in 7 years ...

squiddy

Juniors
Ditto !!!

But ultimately you have delivered the Sharks nothing except 7 years of depressing predictable football !!!

Roll on 2009 ...

I hear ya !!

I'll tell you another thing lacking from Kimmorley on Friday was his leadership and experience, as the only premiership winning player in our team I expected a bit more level headedness from him and also for him to set the example for the Dougo's , Greens , Andersons etc etc

And what was it with him waving to his "fans" as he ran out - Bloody hell save that for full time AFTER a win !

spider

Coach
Typical of a Noddophile to try and silo 7 years of torturous inadequacy into 1 year.
typical of a nodophobe to digress from the point i made ;-)

Saviours is overstating it Spider ...

But surely last Fri night showed how important Seymour is to the side.

All I know is it will be enjoyable to watch Sharks games again for the first time in 7 years ...
i agree - buster was a monumental part of the pairing

i was inferring off the back of many opinions that with barrett being the all mighty 2nd coming, then there is no reason we cant surpass the effort we sustained under the so called ordinary performance of noddy in the no # 7 this year

Inferno

Coach

haha, must admit the same thoughts had crossed my mind Spider.

cb4

First Grade
I hear ya !!

I'll tell you another thing lacking from Kimmorley on Friday was his leadership and experience, as the only premiership winning player in our team I expected a bit more level headedness from him and also for him to set the example for the Dougo's , Greens , Andersons etc etc

And what was it with him waving to his "fans" as he ran out - Bloody hell save that for full time AFTER a win !

add ben ross to that

Latest posts