What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Riddell

Go Nulla

Bench
He also has problems with authorites. At one stage the Dragons were contemplating ripping up his contract because of his weight problems. He loves a pie and a beer. Nothing wrong with that but I'm sure that Brian Smith wont appreciate the BS that Riddell goes on with.

bartman

Immortal
If Smith thought he'd have problems with Riddell's weight or personality, I'm sure he wouldn't have signed him for three years...

Sure, you can't tell what will happen in the future, but based on that even Wags and Smithy could have a falling out in 2005 for all that we know. :lol:

eelsta

Bench
Go Nulla said:
He also has problems with authorites. At one stage the Dragons were contemplating ripping up his contract because of his weight problems. He loves a pie and a beer. Nothing wrong with that but I'm sure that Brian Smith wont appreciate the BS that Riddell goes on with.

well weve got to put up with the bs that BS :x :x goes on with

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
BS made tooks keep his weight down when he was with us, and then poor ol' tooks goes to the warriors and packs it back on. Im sure that Riddell will be told this is the weight you have to play at or have a rest.

Im lovin' riddell in an eels jersey, he's a larrikin, he's good in the media, and he's a good rolemodel for little chubby kids everywhere ;-) (well, the first two bits are true) parra don't have any personalties really, although hindy has a shot at it.... ooooh and i'll look forward to maybe a post try celebration???

wittyfan

Referee
JessEel said:
Im lovin' riddell in an eels jersey, he's a larrikin, he's good in the media, and he's a good rolemodel for little chubby kids everywhere ;-) (well, the first two bits are true) parra don't have any personalties really, although hindy has a shot at it.... ooooh and i'll look forward to maybe a post try celebration???

Witty has a bit of personality, doesn't he? I've always had the feeling that he's bit of a cheeky boy at times. :)

bartman

Immortal
JessEel said:
.... ooooh and i'll look forward to maybe a post try celebration???

A bloke over here copied Riddell's post try celebration two weeks ago - the one where he jumps the fence and clapped himself! I think it was Leed's Danny Maguire as the beat St Helens 70-0...

True EEL

Bench
was a bit worried about signing Piggy.....mainly for what i considered (at the time) to be outlandish money for him

but i think he might go really really well, considering his current form

apparently though according to the Sun Herald he is tipping the scales at 107 kg!!!!
and St George want him at about 98, but they are not asking him to lose any because he is playing so well

maybe he has just put on some extra cushioning to cover the extra bruising from playing in the 2nd row at the moment

Pazza

First Grade
He is an awesome second rower

Has any thought of

8.Cayless
9.Marsh
10.Stringer
11.Hindmarsh
12.Riddell
13.Morrison

The Colonel

Immortal
I'd go with

Morris at 9 and throw Marsh at 6. Marsh only started playing hooker because of injuries at the Warriors and was supposed to play outside Stacey.

bartman

Immortal
Unfortunately I think it'll take PJ a while to get his game back/up to standard. If he comes, I personally wouldn't be planning around him to start the season in first grade.

Pazza

First Grade
Marsh played Origin in the hooking role, that says alot about his abilities.

Or you can go like this lol

6.Marsh
7.Witt
9.Riddell
13.Morris

Avenger

Immortal
Pig may be the best signing we have had for many years. Go ask any Saints fan, they are understandably hurting.