What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ride Em Cowboy

Fangs

Coach
Peachey ahead of Salmon it seems.

Had a feeling that might happen but thought Salmon had enough credits in the bank as well.

And potentially Cogger is ahead of both of them. We won't really know where Cogger fits in all this until Luai is back.

Girds89

Bench
If peach does well off the bench replacing sommerton id say theres a good chance soni wont come back in.

Pray for no injuries or suspensions.. thats all i care about

A solid performance will just be icing on the cake.

1-13 picks itself if we are fit (cogger at 6)

Peach
Lenui
Smith
Hosking

Is a good bench

GongPanther

Referee
Just in another twist if the dolphins beat the warriors we not only get a crack at the minor premiership but would also get the warriors in the semi if we win
Warriors have a vastly improved season, but when they will come up against the heavyweights of the comp, they'll hardly make a whimper.

maple_69

Bench
I think the Warriors are being underestimated. Johnson is the best player in the comp right now. CNK, DWZ, AFB & Harris make for a top notch engine room and Egan is classy as well. I think outside of that they lack a bit of talent to go with the top couple sides but don’t expect them to be easy beats.

I don’t care who we play but I think the ‘easiest’ looks like Melbourne at home, then likely Warriors/Sharks in the prelim. I fee most confident playing the Broncs in the final so they have to deal with all of that as well as us. Play in a prelim and maybe the stage isn’t as daunting and they can absolutely beat us at their best.

Panther Mike

Juniors
I think the Warriors are being underestimated. Johnson is the best player in the comp right now. CNK, DWZ, AFB & Harris make for a top notch engine room and Egan is classy as well. I think outside of that they lack a bit of talent to go with the top couple sides but don’t expect them to be easy beats.

I don’t care who we play but I think the ‘easiest’ looks like Melbourne at home, then likely Warriors/Sharks in the prelim. I fee most confident playing the Broncs in the final so they have to deal with all of that as well as us. Play in a prelim and maybe the stage isn’t as daunting and they can absolutely beat us at their best.
Don’t want to think too negative but losing a GF to the Broncos would make me sicker than the one to Melbourne in 2020. I’d love to humble the cocky young Broncs by knocking them out in the prelim final so they don’t even make the GF at all. Let us play Warriors or Knights in the GF. I can’t stand either Storm or Broncs.

Girds89

Bench
No easy games from here.

I dont care who we verse.. luai out... no kikau or api.. this team needs to be at its best to beat other teams at there best.

We can lose to any of the top 4 teams if we arent our best.

So its starts tomorrow..lets get the minor premiership..

Who cares who we verse. To be the best you have to be able to beat anyone.

Im on the fence to whether we should be playing our stars but ivan thinks we need to so i guess we will roll with it..

The key tomorrow is to win and no injuries or suspensions.

Nathan and jack can't play like the luai combo. They need to find their own rhythm and do it fast.. cogs is romey so they need to find their own way.

Cmon boys.. lets win the MP and do it convincingly.. go into week one feeling good.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Some of the 'experts' believe that Ivan is doing the wrong thing by putting in a good team tomorrow avo because the chance of injuries.

I really don't think Ivan has a choice here. Injuries happen even at training.

I believe the team needs a good run to blow out the cobwebs and begin some combinations.

Hopefully it doesn't backfire.

unKwn

Juniors
Injuries can happen at anytime. I’m glad Ivan is playing our full strength team. Enough piss farting around we haven’t put in a strong 80 min performance in weeks. Can’t be arrogant and just expect it to click next week especially vs a team like Melbourne

The Realist

Juniors
Don’t want to think too negative but losing a GF to the Broncos would make me sicker than the one to Melbourne in 2020. I’d love to humble the cocky young Broncs by knocking them out in the prelim final so they don’t even make the GF at all. Let us play Warriors or Knights in the GF. I can’t stand either Storm or Broncs.

I could actually handle losing to the Warriors or the Knights. The other teams in the finals range from strong dislike to severe hatred.

MrBlack

Juniors
I could actually handle losing to the Warriors or the Knights. The other teams in the finals range from strong dislike to severe hatred.
Im the same. Would not bother me if we lost the gf to the warriors or knights.

it helps that our last 2 grand final opponents didnt even make the 8

every team from the 8 last year has gone backwards. At least we have gone backwards the least