What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rigged

Rookie

Juniors
Hellsy said:
Oh well it makes for an interesting Game 3!!!

Tahu actually looked a little quiet last night I thought.
Gaz had a crap game but Matty King was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Guru did a fine job as well, lets hope he doesn't take the fall fr the loss so they can slot Cooper back in.

Hindy needed to be on the field more, did you see when he got back on??? he was not a happy chappy and made some big metres/hits straight away.

Menzies was terrible..... the forwards were just outmuscled, but they also needed some serious ball control.

Finch and Anasta - I echo all of what has already been said about the 2 of them in all other threads...... Gower will have to be back in for Game 3

Hindy was an angry chappy when he got back on the field. Saw him slam a couple of Queenslanders in tackles and ran like a man possessed. He looked very pensive in shots on the sidelines.

Guru was great. He makes many more forward type runs than the Eel forwards for Parramatta and maybe could play closer to action. King was good too. Tahu and Gasnier werent given any latitude.

The Rooster halves were crap.

the_eel

Juniors
I was at the game last night (about 5 rows behind the nsw bench) and i could not believe that Buderus and Hindy were on the bench so damn long. Fair dinkum probably the two best forwards in nsw (maybe Australia) sitting on the bench whilst the team was being carved up....and for Grothe i thought he had a great game and surely couldn't be dropped after that performance....I rate Tahu big time but he hasn't performed up to his abilityin either of the origin games so far.

dazeely

First Grade
eelavation said:
I just have this sickening feeling that Grothe will be sacrificed for the next game as they'll opt to put the best defensive centre in the game there and that's Cooper.

Hope I'm wrong, though.

I think the changes they should make is drop Anasta and Finch for Gower and Orford. start Bailey, move Mason to the backrow and drop Simpson for Gallan.

Gasnier to 5/8th, Cooper into centre, Gower in for Wing and Orford to halfback. Bye bye Anasta and Finch.

Parra Guru

Coach
We definately missed Cooper defensively. I have a feeling Tahu would go for him in game 3.

This would be my team:

1. Hodgo
2. Kingy
3. Gaz (he won't get dropped so there's no point in thinking it)
4. Cooper
5. Guru
6. Scott Hill
7. Matt Orford (the old Melbourne combo)
8. Bailey
9. Buderus
10. Mason
11. Hindmarsh
12. Ryan
13. Menzies

14. Wing
15. O'Meley
16. Simpson
17. Kite

Latest posts