What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RIP Brett Stewart

parra pete

Referee
Raider_69 said:
:lol: You blokes are f**king soft
did crocker hit him high? No
did crocker hit him late? No
did crocker hit him with everything he had in a fair and legal way in a tough sport? f**king oath...

fair game

I agree.

Johns Magic said:
Why should he have to go for the ball? He went in to tackle Stewart, and he did. Perfectly legal.

22186089.jpg

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Wheelsy said:
If anyone thinks that is not worthy of a penalty they need their heads read. You can't have defenceless players being taken out like that. Crocker had no eyes for the ball, only to sucker-punch Stewart as he took the catch.

That merkin won the game for them with a cowardly, dangerous act.

Sorry Wheelsy, this is rugby league mate. If Stewart didn't want to risk getting smashed he should of let the ball bounce.

innsaneink

Referee
Eye_Shot_The_Sheriff said:
michael crocker is a
LOSER.jpg

he cocked his elbow. dirty, but consistent with the rest of his sh*t stain existence. thug bitch

Off you go......pick an extra stroooonnng pair.

1bizglasses,0.jpg

XxHugzxX

Juniors
That hit was just GOLD :)) Only regret i have is that Stewart was in possession of the ball and not that old fart Menzies :> Oh what i'd have paid to see him get hit like that :))

Gooooooooooo Stormmmmm :p

melon....

Coach
northwest9 said:
i honestly think that melbourne came to the game with an all or nothing approach.... who cares if the team is suspended for half the next season.......
What a soft coq you are. Best hit for a while. You are a skirt.

melon....

Coach
Misty Bee said:
Well, they ain't gunna take the trophy back now. They didn't in 88 either.

Still, footy's a tough game, and when the crunch came, Melbourne were tough. Manly could have done with Morley tonight. But they did have Kite, Watmough, King, Menzies et al. The forwards gave up.

I'm waiting for Melboring fans to whinge about Stewarts dive. I'm also now waiting for them to explain Slaters dive from last week, and the subsequent week long whinge.

And I'll wait for next year, when all the big packs from Penrith, Canterbury Warriors et al line 'em up knowing that the NRL has welcomed in a new era of legal thuggery.
You really have NFI dont you....like Finch.

XxHugzxX

Juniors
GF Prediction - Manly 24-10. Brett Stewart to win Clive Churchill Medal :) LOL Wow talk about being Wayyyyyyyy off the mark on that prediction and you're saying melon has mental deficiencies :) Thanks for the laugh Misty :) Will be looking for your predictions for next year :p

joel caine number 1 fan said:
i think this game is as boring as the afl game yesterday :lol:

u think manly would be fired up after what happened i guess they dont care one of there players were taken out :roll:

IMO, that was the most uninteristing GF I can remember.

Manly didn't muscle up, and Melbourne and their questionable tactics this year hold no interest or appeal for me.

mightypanther

Juniors

I can't stand Crocker.......never could.

But gotta give credit where it's due. That was one helluva hit that looked perfectly legal to me.

Lethal.......but legal.

Manly did not aim up at all. They were all soft from the first minute to the last.

Like it or not the Storm deserved that win big time.

Manly never looked like they had a hope in hell.

I actually said to my family the second that hit was put on Stuart.......watch the Manly fans blame their loss on that hit. Watch them try to say that it was illegal, and that it turned the tide of the game, and they had a chance to win before that happened.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Geez, I must be bloody psychic.:lol: Thanks for not proving me wrong.

Feej

First Grade
I thought the Manly forwards would rip in after the hit, but it was like......... nothing.

Not much heart there.

Garts

Bench
The hit from the ground looked ok to me. Although I still think Croker is a dirty prick!!!!

Garts

Bench
Cant blame the loss on that, geeze we were well and truly being farked up the ar$# by then!!!! All was lost then.

t-ba

Post Whore
Garts said:
Cant blame the loss on that, geeze we were well and truly being farked up the ar$# by then!!!! All was lost then.

Now now, if half the Storm got sent off we were still in with a shot.

I was baying for Crockers blood, but on a second view, it was just a f**king hard hit.

Garts

Bench
I was baying for his blood at the ground as thats what you are meant to do, I did not believe it warranted a sent off for a second but it was worth a shot, lol.