What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RIP Sean Burns

I don't have the details but several NRL players (namely Wests Tigers) are tweeting a tribute to him.

kgalloway85 Keith Galloway

R.I.P. @SEANBURNS10 dosen't seem real seeing your face on this. Im blessed to have known u mate. Will be missed be so many. Be at peace mate

robbiefarah robbie farah

May you RIP @SEANBURNS10. You were a good friend and a champion bloke. You will be missed by everyone that was lucky enough to have met you

chrislawrence04 Chris Lawrence

Hasn't sunk in, R.I.P mate you are going to be missed by everyone. You helped everyone in so many ways. A champion bloke

Again I am not sure what happened but RIP :(

Eels Dude

Coach
Sean Burns would have only been in his late 30's or early 40's right? This is very sad and surprising news. Condolences to all his family and friends.

Yeah, I only met him a few weeks ago and he was with Hayden and a few other Athletes out to watch the Thunder in the T20.

Sad news.

Eels Dude

Coach
Perhaps his family have requested nothing be released publicly at this stage? In this digital age nothing is kept out of the news very quickly so even just a short media release by the club mentioning his passing would be the only thing required.