What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

#RiseForAlex R19 // Sat // Roosters 32-12 Panthers // Allianz

Round 19: Roosters v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrAnonymous

Bench
Roosters to get up here easily.

We are no chance if Humble plays, would rather put moylan in the halves and chuck DWZ out the back.

GongPanther

Referee
Roosters to get up here easily.

We are no chance if Humble plays, would rather put moylan in the halves and chuck DWZ out the back.

You wish is our command.

You're going see the next best thing since Jesus played fullback for Jerusalem.:shock:

Blues Riff

Bench
After seeing the team named, I'm liking our chances more. We have plenty of depth. Great cap management. No broken down Ferraris gathering dust here.

maple_69

Bench
Would rather see Nabuli or Blake run out for Mansour than the likely Moylan, DWZ, Whare, Idris, Naiqama, Cartwright, Soward shuffle.

mxlegend99

Referee
Looking at how poor the Roosters backline depth is, Panthers definitely a chance. I'd rate us as likely winners with a 7 day turnaround.

Only thing that concerns me is a short turnaround and a spine that will take time to settle.

Valheru

Coach
Our backiline lookes woeful for this game. The way is clear for the Panthers, bomb, bomb and more bombing.

To win we will have to dominate in the forwards. RTS could be a late inclusion though.

Puntastic

Juniors
You mean tactically? ... or a matter of faith? :)

The main problem I see for Penrith is fatigue towards the end of the game.
But then again, the Roosters are not great finishers.

Tactically ;-), pretty green back line for them and our untested spine may tempt us to take the 50/50 odds.

With 3 irregulars in their back line Whare and idris should have big games though. Whare especially can create something out of nothing.

I suspect Bryce will play 5/8 and under play his hand.

franklin2323

Immortal
Tactically ;-), pretty green back line for them and our untested spine may tempt us to take the 50/50 odds.

With 3 irregulars in their back line Whare and idris should have big games though. Whare especially can create something out of nothing.

I suspect Bryce will play 5/8 and under play his hand.

Nene McDonald was terrible under the high ball against the Sharks. We will bomb him and Elliott and they will run at Moylan all day

MaxPower

Juniors
No shit-talking from rooster fans. Must be a little worried. Probably shouldn't be though. Tough game for us under the circumstances.

MaxPower

Juniors
Less than 5 day turn around after a game where he were down to 15 players (or less) for the majority of the match. Try and spin that as beneficial.

mxlegend99

Referee
Roosters missing both wingers and a centre. Spine is intact, forwards near full strength. Not perfect team line-up, but manageable to replace those positions with minimal disruption IMO.

Panthers missing both wingers as well, and our first 3 choices to partner Soward in the halves. We have had to shuffle the decks and weaken either fullback or our second row to pick a first grade quality player in the halves. Throw in our fit forwards playing bigger minutes on Monday night due to injury and a short turnaround. This against a team where we would be outsiders at full strength with a perfect preparation.

I think we're a chance. But Roosters are rightful favourites.

Valheru

Coach
No shit-talking from rooster fans. Must be a little worried. Probably shouldn't be though. Tough game for us under the circumstances.

Less than 5 day turn around after a game where he were down to 15 players (or less) for the majority of the match. Try and spin that as beneficial.

Lol you guys are the ones making excuses before a tackle has been made despite the shit talking not taking place like you pointed out.

You will find that roosters fans on LU are generally quite realistic in pre match threads except of course when we are playing souths

Latest posts