What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL Banner requests

_Johnsy

Referee
no wheelsy the two bulges at the bottom of the c**ks head, just above the bulldogs logo bit.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Yeah I know what you mean. I had to make the c**ks head the same shape as Bulldogs head, and it just so happens that it looks like a ballsack.

Anyway, I'll do that banner tonight and have it up in the morning.

Bazal

Post Whore
It has come to my attention that, because of the absence of Timana Tahu from the Eels line up next year, I am in need of a new banner....I'd like a similar background to the one I have if possible, as well as Bazal (obviously) on there somewhere and the following images if possible...

_40885766_eric203.jpg

_42806065_krisnan203.jpg

r173309_654909.jpg

0,,5513446,00.jpg

If any of those, especially the Timmy and Hayne one, is too big and can't be resized that's cool...Any takers :p

Thanks

Hey guys,

I'm just curious if anyone (Timmah or any other designer willing to give it a stab) could make me a 2008 banner with the Warrington Wolves and Manly Sea Eagles logo's on it and 'Sea Eagle Scuba' somewhere as well.

Thanks in advance.

Hey could someone give this a stab please.

I got two requests...in your own time.

1) could I have a merged Banner of Blackburn Rovers Logo and The Rabbitohs Logo. with 2008 somewhere.

2) could I have a banner of Issac Luke With The Title of Uncle Bully, with the background being the rabbitohs logo.

http://www.souths.com.au/Media/images/Luke-Issac-small-ba043fed-f5c6-415a-bc7f-2cc9c26a7603.jpg (Image of Luke)

both with Rabbitohs2005 somewhere...

if its no trouble...

Thanks in advance :)

Rabs05

Sorry guys, hopefully you havent made In-roads in making my banner, but i plan to change my name from Rabbitohs05 to thehattrickrabbit.

dont worry about the rovers/souths banner.

Just The Issac Luke/Uncle Bully Title, with the rabbitohs logo somewhere in the background with thehattrickrabbit somewhere, if you cant fit that, just htr will be fine.

Cheers.

Pumba

First Grade
Rabbitohs2005 said:
Sorry guys, hopefully you havent made In-roads in making my banner, but i plan to change my name from Rabbitohs05 to thehattrickrabbit.

dont worry about the rovers/souths banner.

Just The Issac Luke/Uncle Bully Title, with the rabbitohs logo somewhere in the background with thehattrickrabbit somewhere, if you cant fit that, just htr will be fine.

Cheers.

I will have a crack at this one.

Deacon

First Grade
After a new banner that involves the St George Illawarra Logo, along with a player any doesn't bother me, The Tottenham Hotspur Logo once again with the player Dimitar Berbatov and finally the Geelong Cats Logo once again with another player and over the top my name Feelin Hornby and preferably can the banner be as big as possible, thanks!

Latest posts