What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL Banner requests

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
This thread is for requesting banners that have anything to do with RL - clubs, players, rep level matches etc - anything.

This doesn't necessarily have to be answered and made by myself - if you want to complete somebody's request - please feel free to do so.

Remember signature banners must be within the confines of the 400 x 100 regulations set down by the forum, and a maximum of two images per signature is allowed.

Timmah

Staff member
To kick things off:

country2007.jpg

city2007.jpg

God-King Dean

Immortal
Could I pretty please with sugar on top...

Get you to make a Morris twin banner saying ' TWIN TURBO '. I will make love to you if you could manage that, cheers.

Timmah

Staff member
I'll have a go at both likely first thing tomorrow morning.

I'm actually at work now and have an engagement involving alcohol, poker, league and cricket tonight. Not all at once though :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
Dilly - fire away if you wish at having a shot :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I wouldn't mind (so I would like) a Kurt Gidley banner with "State of Origin certainty, surely!" on it.

Thanks boys :D

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Poffosbiggestfan said:
I wouldn't mind (so I would like) a Kurt Gidley banner with "State of Origin certainty, surely!" on it.

Thanks boys :D

you're gonna look pretty silly when he doesn't make it

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Twizzle said:
you're gonna look pretty silly when he doesn't make it
Well he will make it, but anyway. Regardless of that, forget about the writing on it, I just want a Kurt Gidley banner :fist:

Timmah

Staff member
You heart gids :p (which is ironic considering you were calling for his head last year :fist:)

Timmah

Staff member
I'm off for now til tomorrow morning at the earliest. If someone else wants to honour the requests the floor is theirs - if not I'll have a stab in the morning. Until then, 'ave a good 'un.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Dodger said:
You heart gids :p (which is ironic considering you were calling for his head last year :fist:)
Thats exactly right on all fronts Dodge. The only reason why I called for his head was because he thought he was a playmaker last year. This year, he's found a position and made it his own and has been on fire. Thats why I heart him :D