What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL Banner requests

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
here's a pretty sweet avatar

14168614014672e135a44d6.gif

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
A wests tigers banner thanks Timothy.

make it this time, and make a good one.

you're reputation is on the line.

prove your worth

Pumba

First Grade
madunit said:
A wests tigers banner thanks Timothy.

make it this time, and make a good one.

you're reputation is on the line.

prove your worth

Any specific players unit?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
umm, Tuiaki, Farah, Lawrence, Benji (if struggling to find good pics of other players)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
nice!

can you make a fancy one with vince carter in it as well (I know its not league, but i love your style!)

Pumba

First Grade
madunit said:
nice!

can you make a fancy one with vince carter in it as well (I know its not league, but i love your style!)

No worries.

I will get around to it later today.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
100%green said:
Panthers V Raiders banner

All match banners get made Sunday/Monday and put in their own thread in this section ;-)

Johns Magic

Referee
Could I possibly get a sig with these three pictures from left to right in that order?If you could cut out the background and just have the three players that would be perfect:

r137599_468298.jpg

0,5001,5484961,00.jpg

r148050_523114.jpg

Much, much appreciated.

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
If anyone here has the skill to make one of these forum sigs like the one in this post "parramatta eels 2008", i am looking for a custom one and im willing to pay $ for it. Pm me for details. Thanks

Pumba

First Grade
FUIFUI_MOIMOI said:
If anyone here has the skill to make one of these forum sigs like the one in this post "parramatta eels 2008", i am looking for a custom one and im willing to pay $ for it. Pm me for details. Thanks

Request Completed.

Latest posts