What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL Banner requests

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Jobdog said:
I wouldn't mind (so I would like) a Kurt Gidley banner with "State of Origin certainty, surely!" on it.

Thanks boys :D
Twizzle said:
you're gonna look pretty silly when he doesn't make it
kgidley1.jpg

:p

I had a stab- nothing spesh obviously :oops: Dodgy effects but hey I am dodge :D

Timmah

Staff member
crazy goddess said:
Can I please have a manly and titans banner as one half and half with my name crazy goddess somewhere thankies

Hope you likey :)

crazygoddess1.jpg

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Ah Timmah/Dodge you creative genious, is it possible to put English Premier League requests in here?

Timmah

Staff member
By all means start a new thread... the idea is to divide up the sports :)

Tag it as football or soccer or something :)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Dodger said:
By all means start a new thread... the idea is to divide up the sports :)

Tag it as football or soccer or something :)

I think a banner for the Aussie WC cricket would team be a good idea

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Locky_Jr said:
call it soccer, football would make it too confusing, calling AFL football is okay

technically

Soccer=Football

AFL=Australian Football

Hallatia

Referee
Twizzle said:
technically

Soccer=Football

AFL=Australian Football
whilst you are right, when you grow up refferring to one as soccer and with AFL being "football" alterations of that become really confusing, to me it waill always be soccer, AFL is football, Rugby is yawnion and league is our game

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Locky_Jr said:
whilst you are right, when you grow up refferring to one as soccer and with AFL being "football" alterations of that become really confusing, to me it waill always be soccer, AFL is football, Rugby is yawnion and league is our game

fair enough, but if you look at a few other sports forums, thats how they are categorized

Timmah

Staff member
Spiltmilk said:
Timmah could you please do a Peachey banner with "Never to old" for me please?

I'm out the door for a couple of hours shortly but I'll tend to your request at some point during tonight. ;-)

Alba

Coach
can someone please make me a banner with Daniel Irvine, Scott Geddes and the words Marching to 21 on it .? and of course ALBA :)

Alba

Coach
can i steal the Peachey one???!!! hehe .. i would have a CITY ORIGIN banner but the selectors make me want to vomit for their selections ..

Timmah

Staff member
All banners I make are free range. My only request is due credit if the images are used on other forums (non-LU that is) and perhaps a notification if doing so :)

Latest posts