What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL Banner requests

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Hey mate, can my sister have a specially made Clint Newton banner ;-)

Cheers mate.

Misanthrope

Staff member
A rather odd request, but I wanted a banner to express my distaste for Laurie Daley as a commentator.

Would it be possible to get something with his goofy mug on it and something to the effect of:
- Die, Laurie, Die
- Warning: Daley Commentary Causes Brain Damage
- So dense, light can't escape

Anything to that effect would be awesome :p

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'll have a go at all three (including the Laurie one) tonight :lol:

thickos

First Grade
Dodger, can I get a Phil Graham Country Origin banner?

It's been slim pickings for us Raiders fans in the rep scene, time to celebrate :D :crazy:

Timmah

Staff member
Sounds good. I'll crack into it tonight, along with Robsters, poffos and the Death to Laurie Daley banner also.

ByRd

First Grade
Hey timmah, can i get a banner with SBW, Mason, Ryan, and Maitua with the writing across it saying "Dogs of War", thanks mate.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Looking for a bright, colourful new raiders banner, with a picture of Todd Carney, and the words "raiders till i die" incorperated. Also in a corner, #4008 which is my membership number (smallish if possible)
and of course "Raider_69" in there some where

the rest i leave to creative control, will be very grateful for anyone who could help me out

cheers

Timmah

Staff member
I had a shot anyway:

raider69a.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
not too shabby dodge, id like to see it without the raiders logo, and with something simple, involving some green blue and yellow, abit like suitman's

some pictures RCB's
action.jpg

prof.jpg

Raider_69

Post Whore
that was toddy's imfamous "hot cross buns" phase
apparently his sister is an apprentice hair dresser so he lets her try different styles on him... brought mixed reaction for the raiders faithful, i thought it looked sh*te :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
Yea the images are just from his player profile on Raiders.com.au I believe.

Latest posts