What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL Banner requests

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Stranger, i hope you don't mind, but i have had a crack. I didn't do all 4 pictures in 1 banner because i thought it looked a bit messy and crammed. Here are 2 banners i created. Both are under 20kbs so you can used them both at once:

Stranger.jpg

stranger1.jpg

Stranger

Coach
That. Is. Awsome.

Sorry to be picky, :lol:, but instead of Stranger in the footy player one, could you have a 12 there?

PLEASE! :D

They look awsome! Thanks MQ.!

Stranger

Coach
Thankyou kindly. Ill upload them to my photobucket in the next day or so, depending on when i get to use the PC at home.

Cheers mate :D

Frederick

Staff member
I would like a banner made. The subject of this banner will be the forummer Bring It Home Knights (or BIHK for short). I would like a banner that says something along the lines of "BIHK: Jinxing a player near you!" or something to that effect.
Here is a link to the thread this stems from, so you can get an idea as to why I would like this banner made: CLICKY
Also, here are a couple of screenshots you can use in the banners:
kurt1.jpg

kurt2.jpg

Hmm, maybe the picture of Kurt looking distressed, with the caption "Thanks a bunch, BIHK!"
I dunno, you guys are the creative ones :p

Thanks in advance,
Fred

Misanthrope

Staff member
Can I get a banner made with Clint Newton's ugly mug on it and the word 'Traitor' branded across the top of it? I'll leave the design up to more creative minds, but as long as it's got him goofily grinning and that word in nasty red letters - I'm happy :p

Tom Shines

First Grade
CWBush said:
Can I get a banner made with Clint Newton's ugly mug on it and the word 'Traitor' branded across the top of it? I'll leave the design up to more creative minds, but as long as it's got him goofily grinning and that word in nasty red letters - I'm happy :p
I'll put it up tonight. :)

Sugar

Bench
Wheelsy or Dodger Any chance of banner with a pic of delaney's busted head and the words"Got Nuts"

Dutchy

Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyj
hey Dodge - can i grab a MWSE with Wakefield Trinity...sorta blended

Can i get it similar to the Round banners?

thx

can sum1 try this thx?...pic up further