What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RL Banner requests

McLovin

Staff member
I've got Paint Shop Pro 7 running atm. Is it possible to get those borders on pictures like the one of Delaney on this page?? Notice that there's a dark outline around Delaney in that banner...

I can't seem to figure it out. Anyone with PSP7 experience??

Misanthrope

Staff member
Wheelsy said:
And here it is:
Newton2.gif

Haha, that's awesome. Just what I pictured when it came to the text :crazy:

Tom Shines

First Grade
MC84 said:
I've got Paint Shop Pro 7 running atm. Is it possible to get those borders on pictures like the one of Delaney on this page?? Notice that there's a dark outline around Delaney in that banner...

I can't seem to figure it out. Anyone with PSP7 experience??
When I cut around Delaney using the Magic Wand I had the feather one 0 and filled with black, then set the feather to about 3 or 4 and cut it to transparent — hence creating the dark outline. The same applied with white, or any colour. Just fill it differently before you cut around it..

_Johnsy

Referee
Could/would anyone be kind enough to do up a -

Broncos proudly owned by the Dragons since 2005.

Cheers, much appreciated.

NT_Eelsfan

Juniors
hey dodger could you make me a eels banner with young guns 07 on it. with hayne, feleti and inu on it.

eels theme and my username on it..

thanks a bunch

knights7

Juniors
I'm pretty knew but I'm going to be stickin' around so...Could you maybe do mea Knights Banner on it with Mullen and Walsh with writing 'The Future' That's all that matters just make it decent and I'll be happy...

Cheers.

McLovin

Staff member
Here's a Sharks one i just whipped up. Immortal will be showing it off for the next week or so...

CronullaSharkssig.jpg

Stonecutter

First Grade
MC84 said:
Here's a Sharks one i just whipped up. Immortal will be showing it off for the next week or so...

CronullaSharkssig.jpg

Is the background effect on the logo an Ocean Ripple one?

And it looks great...:)

Tom Shines

First Grade
MC84 said:
The background is a Sharks logo in "brush strokes".
Ha! I told you Brush Strokes was awesome!
For best results, type in the numbers in this order down the page: 10 20 256 3 5 with softness 5.

Anyway:
Sharks-1.gif

McLovin

Staff member
Yeah, thought i'd give it a try on the back of your recommendation Wheelsy...

Not a bad result imo...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just don't hold me to any of that. Only one of the Newcastle F7s team is gay, and it 'aint me :p

Tom Shines

First Grade
knights7 said:
I'm pretty knew but I'm going to be stickin' around so...Could you maybe do mea Knights Banner on it with Mullen and Walsh with writing 'The Future' That's all that matters just make it decent and I'll be happy...

Cheers.
Hope you like — I think it's one of the best:
KnightsFuture.gif