What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rlw-big league

Parra Future

Juniors
Timmah,

When's the Season Guide coming out and when is RLW coming out and when is Big League going to come ..................................

Joking mate.

Jono078

Referee
When's the Big League preview coming out? Can't wait to see Laurie's standings. No doubt he'll have the Dragons up there like usual (although would be hard to argue it this year).

Did I just see Timmah's head explode? :p

Might have a quick squiz at the season guide tomorrow, not worth buying, I read 5 good sentences in the whole thing and don't touch it again.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol: Timmah, settle down :fist:

So, in short, RLW and Big League should be out soon? :sarcasm:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
gilsheadexplodes.gif

:x

Just reading in the West Tigers forum that the Big League Preview is out? I know the Season Guide is out but is the Season preview out and if so how much?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Price goes up, but it physically gets smaller on the front cover, look how tiny it is!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I must have spent about 5 minutes looking for how much it was and couldn't find it, so I just bought it anyway :lol:

Rogue.9

Juniors
When's the Big League preview coming out? Can't wait to see Laurie's standings. No doubt he'll have the Dragons up there like usual (although would be hard to argue it this year).

Did I just see Timmah's head explode? :p

Might have a quick squiz at the season guide tomorrow, not worth buying, I read 5 good sentences in the whole thing and don't touch it again.

It is Alexander doing the ratings this year but I think it lost all credibility when I saw he had the Panthers 8th.

Jono078

Referee
Lol!

Stupid Newcastle doesn't have it yet from where i've looked..

I might have another look today.

Also I have a somewhat related question.. My mum was saying the Sunday Telegraph will have some Rugby League preview thing? Is it the DVD or that little booklet thing?