What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLW re: Jezza and Robson

bluey

Bench
Yeah Robson is better off going to the ESL.

I find it odd though if he is going for the coin. The pound is shocking at the moment.

We can't rely on Robbo for our future so Chad is the solution there. After all Robbo was signed by default by the club

By Default ??

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
We lose jezz then we can have a crack at some decent players. Jennings for the centres. Luke Kelly or James segayaro for half back .

There are some good country kids coming through in the 20's.
Eather, Hill, So-Alone.
And some locals , Moroko, Licha, Davo Jnr

Ads

First Grade
It is 3 years Ads, however the money that the eels are prepared to pay means he may ask for a release. He has a long history with Kearney so this rumour may have legs

They're crazy if they pay huge dollars for him. 33 next year, not much left in those legs. As good as he is I can handle him going if it means we bring in some young talent.

Click2000

Juniors
How old is Smith ?

What we doing for props next year Ross prob won't go round again will he ? Or is he on a 2 year contract ?

Wish we could get Bird back!

Ads

First Grade
If he's 27 then go all out to keep him. Always thought his was 31/32. His wiki has born 1980 in the title and born 85 in the bio. What's the go?

Avenger

Immortal
If he's 27 then go all out to keep him. Always thought his was 31/32. His wiki has born 1980 in the title and born 85 in the bio. What's the go?

There is another Jeremy Smith (also a Kiwi) who was the former Parra and Souths half. Playing currently in a local South Coast comp.

Deacon

First Grade
The Jeremy smith u guys have is the elder of the two. In my opinion keep him don't make the same mistake we did

natheel

Coach
The Jeremy smith u guys have is the elder of the two. In my opinion keep him don't make the same mistake we did

Jeremy smith - storm,dragons and now sharks is 27

Jeremy smith - eels, souths, salford and now Illawarra comp is 30

Special K

Coach
Not true. We've been through this a thousand times. He was 29 when we signed him.

The "shit" Jeremy smith was also a shark.

Click2000

Juniors
He's 27 so how the hell is he long in the tooth, I think you're strongest at 30 anyway ..

Jesus Ole Razor Ruddock has made a comeback this year at 48 and funny enough looks ripped and has been knocking blokes out!! I can guarantee he would knock Sonny Bill out in 3 rounds thats for damn sure

These days with the knowledge in training forwards especially can play well into their 30's IMO

Anyway Jeremy Smith should be kept 100%

But ffs we need another outside back, i don't care if we recruit Ronald Macdonald for the back row who we getting to play in the centre's ???

Gordon is great but we need one more!!

cb4

First Grade
Jeremy Smith is in his 30's.

He won a premiership with Runaway bay in 2000.

If he was 27 like you hope, he would of been 15 playing in an A grade competition.

Latest posts