What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLW re: Jezza and Robson

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'll wait and see how Chad performs on sunday as to wether I'd like to keep Robson or not. I don't think there are many halves on the market.

Jezza is an absolute must!! Offer Parra toops and another one of our forwards to keep jezza!

Although I'm not against keeping toops, I just wish he wasn't so damn pricey.

Tell me why Parra would want Toops.

Because he is pricey , I am against keeping him. Typical an undperformer has an option to extend whereas Jeez doesn't.

There may not be many halves on the market but CT is as good an option as Robson. Can't see why it would be that hard to pick up a half as good as Robson. Try the Queensland Cup. John Morris could do Robbo's job.

What is this Toops is expensive talk? None of you know and I reckon you all think the option kicks in at the same price. I doubt very much that it does.

pretty sure it was Jason Williams that put one on J Smith not Hutch.

Ditto. Didn't Hutch hit Jacob Selmes in the gym?

newman

First Grade
Im with you Frenzy. Why does everyone think Toops option is at the same $ as the original contract?

They are just guessing.

Plastered

Juniors
pretty sure it was Jason Williams that put one on J Smith not Hutch.

Now that you mention it, yeah think it was Jason Williams - surely one can be excused for getting those 2 mixed up, both a bit :crazy:

Anyway yes, keeping our Jeremy Smith is a must. Parra can go and get farked.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I remember thinking it was fine to let him go.

If he didn't give us the Premiership (he did. Make no bones about it), then I'd have been spewing.

As it is, I merely burp and feel nauseous when I see him lifting you merkins.

Ahhh Get f**ked!

Weaponhead

Coach
Eels badly need a leader to change the culture and Smith is one of the best. His professionalism will be a strong model especially for the young polys

Ads

First Grade
He's old. I'm ok with this if we add Jennings or someone of his standing.

Miller Lite

Juniors
FMD!

No wonder the lazy merkin wanted to hang around for another year.

Indeed.

I'd actually be really interested to know his honest opinion of the club, because to me, he's looked disinterested for the last 3 years and I've never really seen him as a "team" player.

Maybe that's just his disposition though....

Avenger

Immortal
To the Sharks. Smith is sighed to us for 2013, if he's going to parra it means you're paying out his contract.

We just take over the contract. You guys will be getting nothing. Maybe we will release someone like Horo to you but you would not get any financial compensation seeing that we are taking him off your salary cap.

We just take over the contract. You guys will be getting nothing. Maybe we will release someone like Horo to you but you would not get any financial compensation seeing that we are taking him off your salary cap.

Not if we don't release him.

Latest posts