What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLW: Which club is rumoured to ...

DeeGan

Bench
Cowgirl86 said:
Yeah but the thing is this isn't the first time he's been offered a tantalizing deal.
We'll see what happens...

You have forgotten the rumoured St Helens offer the last time he was negotiating a contract with Canterbury obviously.

Shorty

Staff member
No I haven't forgotten that's why I said 'this isn't the first time he's been offered interesting deals'.

DeeGan

Bench
Cowgirl86 said:
No I haven't forgotten that's why I said 'this isn't the first time he's been offered interesting deals'.

Appologies - skimmed over your comment whilst at work ;-)

Let's see how this pans out I guess.

Cheers,

Sugar

Bench
Roosters miss out on Lote maybe this is another plan? (very doubtful any club would try this)

Choppies

Coach
chewme said:
Roosters miss out on Lote maybe this is another plan? (very doubtful any club would try this)

I doubt we were ever really after him but I have been hearing Williams name pop up a fair bit with us but I would say 95% of it is just unsubstantiated rumour.

Charlie124

First Grade
Well it does say a "leading NRL club" so i think that rules out the Titans.

I couldnt see this ever happening but i also didnt think id see a lot of things in this game happen that have.

PlayOn06

Juniors
I read in Rugby League Week this week that a club is set to offer Sonny Bill Williams a
10-year deal. Is SBW worth a 10-year deal or is he too big a risk? Ten years is a lifetime in rugby league

Red'n'White

Juniors
10 years...... $6 million.............Very tempting.............

I dont think any player is worth signing for ten years. Could be Orr trying to increase his cut out of Sonny Boy Jim's fortune.

redandgreenduck

Juniors
Choppies said:
I doubt we were ever really after him but I have been hearing Williams name pop up a fair bit with us but I would say 95% of it is just unsubstantiated rumour.
yeah..like you were not really after Roy either...your a loser chop

Jono Russell

Bench
People say a club would be dumb to offer this but I think a player would be dumb to accept a 10 year deal.

Anything can happen at his age and if he gets so so so much better he may be worth double what his contract is on.

Wicks

Juniors
Manly is at the top of the list

They spend big money in key positions Have been left in the wake of a great backrower and could lose another one in the next two years They have only a few good juniors who would mainly be replacing other players that are on the way out They have expendable pieces The business side would have been a strong indication in the past but Manly moved away from Pepsi

Rocco

Juniors
well it will be a wrong move for scum bag williams if he were to resign with the puppies. he should take up that 10year deal with that club that is offering it to him.

Sugar

Bench
It cant be souths if you read the first few words,

A leading NRL club..................

We are not up there yet

Latest posts