What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rn 16 Crowd predictions (Big one's)

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Those calps sdvnt bgnde for the tigersd we suck. i hate being a tigerd fan.

Right then.

At least you don't have the Wooden Spoon already up in the trophy cabinet.

Campbelltown crowd looked fantastic. It's pity it looked like a large percentage were Roosters fans.

t-ba

Post Whore
Those calps sdvnt bgnde for the tigersd we suck. i hate being a tigerd fan.

It could be worse. Wait till you get beaten by 50 or more for a record streak of home games!

Anonymous

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think we can safely I had a few to many at the local after that hideous performance. Great crowd though!

SaintTPP

First Grade
Souths/Saints game will be huge, and the fact that souths have nealry won more games in 2 weeks than they did the whole 26 rounds last year is also a contributing factor. They might get more than 10 fans in 'the burrow' this time.

ibeme

First Grade
Currently averaging over 17000 with the worst crowd included. All of tomorrow's crowds should lift that average

gaterooze

Bench
ibeme said:
Currently averaging over 17000 with the worst crowd included. All of tomorrow's crowds should lift that average

Excellent result so far, though I'm a little worried about the Broncos game tomorrow... The Raiders are in a slump, and a lot of folks in Brizzy went to the "World Cup rematch" tonight so they could be all footy-ed out. Anything over 20k will be a good turnup.

Maybe the Joey thang will help bump up what could otherwise have been a poor showing at Energy (I'll be there with 8 others though!), and the SCG game should be a beauty. Go the Kitinas Factor!

pcpp

Juniors
They got 26,000 for the game against the Shark's a few weeks back... and the Shark's were around the same position as the raiders are now.

And according to the TV ads we have in Bris, the "Green machine" are traditional enemies.

Forum Idiot

Bench
:clap: :clap: :clap: :D great round for crowds. pity about some of the teams performances. crowds will prbably be down next week cos a lot of teams played like a bunch of limp wristed girl scouts.

Latest posts