What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 12 team list thread vs Bunnies

emjaycee

Coach
Mannah may have a minor injury that they are hoping comes good by Friday. Guess we will know more on Thursday when the squad is cut to 19.

strider

Post Whore
Hoffman deserves his spot

I dont think Will Smith was our worst at 6, so i can live with him getting one more go

Mannah - fmd. I hope he is injured. Otherwise wtf?

Alvaro - not been good. I could live with him being dropped if mannah wasnt. But both? Wtf?

Taka - yep no probs with him missing out

Kaufusi - who's dog did he run over?

Niukore - started the season on fire. But has gone off the boil. Not fussed with that dropping

TheParraboy

Staff member
If Mannah isnt injured, then there is something not right

Either Mannah has signed elsewhere for next year and BA is pissed or BA believes Peni / Evans will offer more

Either way seems an unprofessional way to pick a side

Reckon he is injured though and fighting time to be right for Friday

Noise

Coach
Hoffman deserves his spot

I dont think Will Smith was our worst at 6, so i can live with him getting one more go

Mannah - fmd. I hope he is injured. Otherwise wtf?

Alvaro - not been good. I could live with him being dropped if mannah wasnt. But both? Wtf?

Taka - yep no probs with him missing out

Kaufusi - who's dog did he run over?

Niukore - started the season on fire. But has gone off the boil. Not fussed with that dropping

What about Peni Terepo? He has been f**king shit for weeks yet keeps getting picked!

IFR33K

Coach
Lol @ that team, Dill Smith again at 6. Peni again picked and has been horrible this year while Mannah having his best season in a long time has been benched. Salmon and Kaufusi still stuck in reserve grade FFS!!

It makes no sense then again with BA choosing it it makes perfect sense. The bloke is a fraud, only another 2 and half years of this. Souths reserve grade side still looks stronger.

It’s the fans fault!

hindy111

Post Whore
Mannah has been our most consistent forward all year. The reward for that, dropped!
Peni has been consistently s**t, keep your spot!
Will Smith, utter rubbish.. here keep your spot!
Niokure- good start to the year, here get dropped!

Agree.Mannah over Terepo.
I feel like BA has lost plot.
Taka and Alvaro I dont mind and I like Niokure off bench. He has more punch and can run at them when tired.
Happy to see Stone back and Gower keep his spot. Confused why Kafusi lost his.

Eelogical

Referee
Haha yep

I just saw the side and just knew merkins would be in here wigging the f**k out.

Personally, I reckon Mannah has been injured for a few weeks and will only play if he has to.
Souths would be running for cover when a busted Mannah runs on the field if that's the case. If he's actually injured and a possibly liability then have some faith in the roster.

hindy111

Post Whore
Like I told all you huggers what Alvaro has been. Plop. The Burgess boys woukd run over him.

Kafusi I guessing BA doesnt feel he can rely on for big mins yet. He does miss tasckles but his runs are quite powerfull.

Mannah is an odd one. But he might be a late inclusion or BA wants to try the all power game and weasled out the workers. Gower,Stone,Nikoure can all work hard.