What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 13 team list thread vs Knights

hineyrulz

Post Whore
And then that’s what preseason is for. So you can compete under fatigue
We haven’t looked fit all season, right from the first whistle, the ridiculous decision to play one trial also puzzling.

It’s no coincidence the fittest we have looked in a long time was in 2016 which is also the best our defence had been in over a decade.

We haven’t been able to defend multiple sets all season, I’d like to know how many tries we have given up off the back of penalties it would also be the worst in the comp.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
The afl guy comment was more so how we look as a team, not saying he is in charge of rehab etc.
We don’t look strong, fast etc! That’s what he is suppose to be in charge of and we have honestly gone so far back from last year it’s embarrassing!

I’m all for making sure guys come back and are fit. It’s just it is basically every player seems to be pushed back a number of weeks form original return date.
Just doesn’t see right.

I read in the Cumthrow that players would have an advantage over other teams from the revolutionary training this guy has introduced into our team.
Hald way through year match fitness should be fine but gee the first month we where off the pace

Stevie

Bench
I read in the Cumthrow that players would have an advantage over other teams from the revolutionary training this guy has introduced into our team.
Hald way through year match fitness should be fine but gee the first month we where off the pace
The whole TCT thing whilst its meant in good intentions is bad. I was reading for the second year in a row so much amazing news I thought we were going to win the premiership.

Its pretty sad really just how bad we have actually been.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Isnt it because we need to compress our defensive line so much to hold the middle that it creates holes on the edges? Im sure one day it will work though.

Noise

Coach
The whole TCT thing whilst its meant in good intentions is bad. I was reading for the second year in a row so much amazing news I thought we were going to win the premiership.

Its pretty sad really just how bad we have actually been.

We could lose every game this year, be blind drunk all next off season, hire Paul Langmack as coach and get beaten by the U16 girls team in a pre season trial and TCT would still marvel at the skill level, coaching prowess and potential premiership winning squad we have.

Gazzamatta

Coach
We could lose every game this year, be blind drunk all next off season, hire Paul Langmack as coach and get beaten by the U16 girls team in a pre season trial and TCT would still marvel at the skill level, coaching prowess and potential premiership winning squad we have.
Not funny at all.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Isnt it because we need to compress our defensive line so much to hold the middle that it creates holes on the edges? Im sure one day it will work though.
Hasn't really worked since 2014, but lets keep trying anyway.

Reminds of our slow as shit play out the back that ends up in a dropped ball or the winger over the sideline. It's very exciting.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I guarantee you the TCT Guys are just as dissapointed as the rest of us. Id imagine most clubs training sessions would look great. The fact we did have issues last year and decided to change personnel and methods could have been a master stroke. Regretably it appears we have regressed. Our challenge will be to change once more for the better. Fingers crossed.

Gronk

Staff member

FMD is there anybody who does not have your knife in their back ? Now you sledge the lovely guys from the TCT ?

Congratulations you have hit an all time low.

hindy111

Post Whore
FMD is there anybody who does not have your knife in their back ? Now you sledge the lovely guys from the TCT ?

Congratulations you have hit an all time low.

I called them the cumthrow......

They are great over there. 60s guys had me all excited. I do wonder if he is some old stoned hippy with bad eyes.....

emjaycee

Coach
That is probably one of the best single line summations of our main issue (IMHO) that I have read on here.