What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 13 team list thread vs Knights

TheParraboy

Staff member
knights beat us last year when we were belting everyone else

they would fancy their chances

Joely01

Bench
In this case Norman is not playing due to a foot injury they are expecting him to get this week so good on the club for being proactive in this case and resting him.
My comment had nothing to do with Norman...
More about our injury list and how each week they seem to have a week or two added to recovery time.
Don’t see his with any other club, if anything other clubs players come back earlier...

Joely01

Bench
AFL guy and his staff are working wonders.

I know it’s a bit of a running joke on here with the AFL guy.
But there needs to be some serious questions asked about his training methods etc, clearly after a preseason with him it’s done nothing for us.

IFR33K

Coach
But there needs to be some serious questions asked about his training methods etc, clearly after a preseason with him it’s done nothing for us.

I heard we’re looking to extend his contract. And the first thing on his agenda will be to improve the catching mechanics of the team.

Eelogical

Referee
I heard we’re looking to extend his contract. And the first thing on his agenda will be to improve the catching mechanics of the team.
They've got to learn how to pass it first before they can improve their catching.

Gronk

Staff member

If our season is done, what is the need to bring a player back early ? They could have played Gutho early too, but elected to take a conservative view. Hayne has suffered a reoccurring hip injury, so it is not illogical that his return is slow and measured.

BTW I might be wrong, but AFL Guy is head of strength and conditioning. Do you think that he influences the decisions of the re-hab dept (physiotherapists, and surgeons for players who are post op) ?

Joely01

Bench
If our season is done, what is the need to bring a player back early ? They could have played Gutho early too, but elected to take a conservative view. Hayne has suffered a reoccurring hip injury, so it is not illogical that his return is slow and measured.

BTW I might be wrong, but AFL Guy is head of strength and conditioning. Do you think that he influences the decisions of the re-hab dept (physiotherapists, and surgeons for players who are post op) ?

The afl guy comment was more so how we look as a team, not saying he is in charge of rehab etc.
We don’t look strong, fast etc! That’s what he is suppose to be in charge of and we have honestly gone so far back from last year it’s embarrassing!

I’m all for making sure guys come back and are fit. It’s just it is basically every player seems to be pushed back a number of weeks form original return date.
Just doesn’t see right.

TheParraboy

Staff member

Not sure he is the main problem tbh

lots of dropping the ball over the line, tons of unforced errors each game

Have we got a sports psychologist on board?

plus my main gripe is our kicking game has been woefull compared to who we play on the day

Joely01

Bench
Not sure he is the main problem tbh

lots of dropping the ball over the line, tons of unforced errors each game

Have we got a sports psychologist on board?

plus my main gripe is our kicking game has been woefull compared to who we play on the day

Fatigue plays a big part in ball control and errors. Even poor discipline.

Latest posts