What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 16: Eels v Sea Eagles (Arthur Family Cup) GAME DAY THREAD

T.S Quint

Coach
Gutho went the speculator cut out to Sivo who almost goes out. Passes back inside but intercepted by Manly. Tackled 2m out from Manlys line.

Then manly knock on two plays later.

T.S Quint

Coach
Parra throw the ball around on the last, eventually ending up with Sivo. He has a bit of space in front of him so he runs forward, chips I’ve the top and it’s collected by Makatoa who dives over the line to score.

f**king brilliant!

34-4 ktc
4 mins to go

T.S Quint

Coach
Manly looking for a consolation try at the end put the kick up. Sivo comes down with it and makes a break.
Gets tackled and knocks it on

Chipmunk

Coach
Good performance overall considering we we're missing both of our halves, and really only played with one central half in this match.

We just lacked a bit of patience in that second half and tried to be too fancy at times being 20 in front. Again, probably a lack of a recognised game manager didn't help. When we kept it simple we we're doing things easy.

Defence excellent, but not pressured much at all. Manly were their own worst enemy.

I thought Asi went OK in the 7 for a bloke who isn't really a 7. His kicking game was a lot better than I was expecting to be honest. Particularly his short kicking game. Well done Mustard.

Everyone played strong and played their part though, but Gutho and Hopgood made sure we got the points. Both were outstanding.

Sivo chip kick for a Makatoa try. You couldn't make that shit up.

Some of those decisions in the Bunker, that went both for and against us, were hard to understand though.

A performance worthy to honour all of our Premership winners. Well done lads.

Latest posts