What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 16: Eels v Sea Eagles (Arthur Family Cup) GAME DAY THREAD

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Asi has what Jake doesn’t. Speed. It commits the defence as they need to make a decision.
Asi doesn't have speed. He is strong with footwork and some skill. His weaknesses are his speed and work rate.
He’s no Moses or Drown but he is a genuine fill in who can play to a first grade standard.
It's hard to judge a player when his team has all the ball. Or when the opposition has it.
We’ll improve his hit and stick like we’ve done with Moses. Could be be a genuine 14?

Also, does anyone have any further doubts about Hands ability to play 80 minutes?
Again, fatigue isn't a factor when you have 62% possession.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well Manly had Cooper John's as a backup what a huge dud..

Their half in NSW cup is better than both is also better than Schuster.
By 'better' you must mean faster. But running at broken defensive lines is less than half the game. There is also defence, kicking and playing against a strong defensive line.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Did you watch ANY of our attack. Look at our sweep plays for f**ks sake. He committed defenders. Come on Pou you’re better than that.
I'm not saying he was bad. I'm saying it's premature to be sucking his dick. He had it easy today, as he did last week. But yes I was impressed with his ability to dig into the line. It's one of his strengths.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Great Success Win GIF

Happy MEel

First Grade
I'm not saying he was bad. I'm saying it's premature to be sucking his dick. He had it easy today, as he did last week. But yes I was impressed with his ability to dig into the line. It's one of his strengths.
17 tackles, 1 missed is very f**king good for a backup. He ran the ball for 82m as well. He was outstanding for a backup and solid for a genuine first grader.

Incorrect

Coach
Agreed

We should stick to sucking Jake Arthur's dick in the hope he will come back to us one day if, fingers crossed, Manly release him one day... We've got a battle on our hands though, he was DYNAMIC for them tonight....