What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 16: Eels v Sea Eagles (Arthur Family Cup) GAME DAY THREAD

JokerEel

Coach
But but but Jake was always selected on merit. What an absolute dud! Nepokid exposed badly. He has absolutely nothing about his game that makes him a first grader. Thank you Manly.

He wasn't Manlys worse the Fat Slug on 800k was horrible.
He is right at home at Manly though and not the worst player.

In saying that I am very Happy with Asi as a backup!

Happy MEel

First Grade
Asi has what Jake doesn’t. Speed. It commits the defence as they need to make a decision. He’s no Moses or Drown but he is a genuine fill in who can play to a first grade standard.

We’ll improve his hit and stick like we’ve done with Moses. Could be be a genuine 14?

Also, does anyone have any further doubts about Hands ability to play 80 minutes?

You simply can’t bring Hodgson back with these two available.

He wasn't Manlys worse the Fat Slug on 800k was horrible.
He is right at home at Manly though and not the worst player.

In saying that I am very Happy with Asi as a backup!
By all means not manlys worst. I just don’t know what Manly were thinking signing him. It’s allowed the likes of ASI to come to the surface. A decent back up.

The one where Carty knocked it back wasn't a knock on not sure what the door in the box was doing also he was tackled in the air.

The Sivo one the dope in the bunker said the ball rotated forward it's allowed to rotate forward it's the direction the ball is propelled ffs.
Don’t start me. They are just terrible.

Happy MEel

First Grade
lol f**ken what?!? We had over 60% of the ball and he didn't set up a single try or linebreak ffs

He was solid, but 'outstanding' is a massive overstatement. Our forwards won that match. Moretti made more metres than nearly every Manly forward.
Did you watch ANY of our attack. Look at our sweep plays for f**ks sake. He committed defenders. Come on Pou you’re better than that.

Eelogical

Referee
By all means not manlys worst. I just don’t know what Manly were thinking signing him. It’s allowed the likes of ASI to come to the surface. A decent back up.
I think Asi has the goods to go on with it. He's taken his opportunities and run with them. Matto is the one who's done the innocuous fill in job.

Latest posts