What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 19 v Dragons

paulquinn49

Bench
Huge attacking effort today, looking organised 80% of the time. Mogg was best on ground today. I would go as far as saying we didnt have anyone not stand up today.

Wonder if we get the Round 26 game vs Sharks on Channel 9 now?

That game would probably decide who goes into the 8.

Bay56

First Grade
aussies1st said:
What a win by the boys, absolutly smashed the Dragons. Dragons were looking good early on, forwards were hammering us then suddenly they lost the go forward and we came alive.

Mogg was everything doing everything, Smith carried on from last week with all the time in the world, Carney scored another one of those sidestepping tries and Graham and his pin point accurate kicks. Too bad he didn't get a try for them.

they lost it once Weyman came on who also scored a bargeing try of his own ... imo he can do that in the 1st minute of the game as well as the 20th ... bring him on at the start I say and put the opposition on the back foot

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Now, could everyone who gives the coach such a bagging after an unexpected lost do the decent thing and compliment him on an unexpected win?

aussies1st

Staff member
I don't mind Weyman on the bench but I would like to see him go into half time. That means he can come out after half time for 10 minutes take another spell and back on for the last 15.

Hutty1986

Immortal
:clap: :clap: That was a terrific performance from your side.

Working hard for each other, great defence and the usual commitment for the entire match

Well done

Bay56

First Grade
Lower grade results ....

Jersey Flegg beat the dragons .... cant remember the score but it was a decent win .... I dont know the results of other games but that definitely keeps them in the hunt for a finals spot as they are just out of the eight ... good result considering StG/Ill are much higher on the table ... I was impressed with Nick Colley, wanted to be involved in everything .. Brent Crisp and Cy Lasscock also had decent games.

Premier League lost ... a shame as a win would have really consolidated their position on the table ... was really impressed with the effort of Chad Grintelland Brenton Lawrence. Zilly scored one of those tries form 10-15 m out where he just steps past the deender with ease. He also picked up beauty low down on the run that should have resulted in a try as he off-loaded ... I know this sounds like a scratched record but this guy should be in FG.

Bay56

First Grade
Tokyo_Raider said:
Now, could everyone who gives the coach such a bagging after an unexpected lost do the decent thing and compliment him on an unexpected win?

NO

:lol:

Bay56

First Grade
skeepe said:

settle down skip .. you'll go dizzy mate :lol:

yea OK ... so he coached us a win against a team in form with possibly their best side of the year ..... Bigggg Deallll

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Careful there Bay - keep this up and you'll be offering comedy along with your usual insightful football commentary.

Bay56

First Grade
Tokyo_Raider said:
Careful there Bay - keep this up and you'll be offering comedy along with your usual insightful football commentary.

this is a serious football forum for serious football discussion T_R

Phoenix_Raider

Juniors
juggalo_strit said:
Great win.
A big performance next week and our F&A will be close to even.
C'MON

Yeah holding them scoreless and scoring 46 points will just about do it! (we're -46)

we could do it..... :?

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Brilliant effort from you guys :clap:

I hope you are there in the finals. By todays effort there's no reason you won't be. I've always had a soft spot for the Raiders, and I raise my glass to you. :alcho:

Bay56

First Grade
Dragon_psa said:
Brilliant effort from you guys :clap:

I hope you are there in the finals. By todays effort there's no reason you won't be. I've always had a soft spot for the Raiders, and I raise my glass to you. :alcho:

great post mate ... unfortunately a few of your compatriates at the ground werent as complementary before and after the game

Bay56

First Grade
paulquinn49 said:
Good to hear big Cy is killing it in JF

JF won 32-14 i think

I wouldnt say he was "killing it" but he definitely had a decent game today. You get a thrill when you watch the junior grades do well, especially when playing opposition who were some 12 points ahead of them on the table.

There is no doubt that there is a lot of talent at this club ... all that is needed is the glue to keep it together and a management team that will support them without negative comments about the place they live.

Latest posts