What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RND 2 vs ROOSTERS

tresurehunt

Juniors
Anthony Minichiello (c)​

Daniel Tupou​

Michael Jennings​
Shaun Kenny-Dowall​

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck​
James Maloney​

Mitchell Pearce​

Jared Waerea-Hargreaves​

Jake Friend​

Sam Moa​

Boyd Cordner​

Mitchell Aubusson​

Frank-Paul Nuuausala​

BENCH
Daniel Mortimer​

Aidan Guerra​

Remi Casty​

Kane Evans​
Dylan Napa​
Siosiua Taukeiaho​

Suitman

Post Whore
Curious to see how Remi Casty goes, when's the last time a frenchman came to the big league?

Good question Feelin'.

I seem to recall there was one in the 80's. Can't remember his name though. There was a bit of a raucous about it though, trying to drum up some publicity.

Suity

TheParraboy

Staff member
2 days extra days rest and recuperation

2013 Premiers with basically the same side

On their home soil

No Peats

Mortimer Factor

Eels by 10 :cool:

Haynzy

First Grade
Good question Feelin'.

I seem to recall there was one in the 80's. Can't remember his name though. There was a bit of a raucous about it though, trying to drum up some publicity.

Suity

I'm trying to remember my footy cards, was it a bloke called LeBlanc that played at Souths or maybe Penrith?

Haynzy

First Grade
Good question Feelin'.

Suity

I'm trying to think back to my old footy cards.
I think there there was LeBlanc or Blanc that played at Souths maybe???

Or Aub Le Brocq from Norths, although I don't think Aub is a French name :p

Chipmunk

Coach
John Ribot de Bresac was probably elgible to play for France given todays foreign eligibiity requirements.

On another foreign eligibility question and countries, would Nathan Cayless be the only ever Kiwi captain to have never lived in the country?

phantom eel

First Grade
I'm trying to remember my footy cards, was it a bloke called LeBlanc that played at Souths or maybe Penrith?
Great memory, and the name rang a slight bell.

Ends up Aub had a brother Barry that also played at Penrith. Not sure if they were French-born, or just had exotic names...

$T2eC16FHJHQE9nzEyG4nBQprMerMbw~~60_35.JPG

$T2eC16dHJHYE9nzpfI2+BQpsNy6ciQ~~60_35.JPG

Chipmunk

Coach
Nice one, it appears Ribot played for Newtown at one point

Attachments

• ribot.jpg
    ribot.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 8

strider

Post Whore

bugger me - how good is your memory?! .... i loved my footy cards, but i didn't commit every nuffy to memory! :shock:

Latest posts