What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 20 Non Parramatta Games

Incorrect

Coach
That Souths fullback is a decent player and you’d have to think once Latrell comes back he’d be looking for a long term opportunity. Some club will do well to get him.
I was adamant that when Latrell got injured against us that souffs wouldn't miss him much. And in particular, they're losing nothing with Allan at fullback. Mitchell is too lazy to play fullback IMO. If Mitchell was fit next week I'd play him in the centres or nowhere tbh...

hindy111

Post Whore
Tell him to get f**ked, elitist snob!!

Gary Snobful.

On this subject I don't get the slaging of people who live in poorer areas and do it tougher in life. To me it's a great achievment. Those with rough upbringings, poor education and low income families that still get up and go to work everyday and just live an honest life battling along to survive.
I find it bizarre people want to mock or make jokes directed at this.
I mean it just isnt funny at all. It is common sense people are more likely to turn to crime or drugs in these situations.
Anyhows I get sick of drug jokes....
I've never found drugs bad. Everytime I had them I had a great time and never effected my brain capacity at all.. I remember when I was 16 catching a train up to Katoomba smoking a spliff and picking mushrooms. Great days.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was adamant that when Latrell got injured against us that souffs wouldn't miss him much. And in particular, they're losing nothing with Allan at fullback. Mitchell is too lazy to play fullback IMO. If Mitchell was fit next week I'd play him in the centres or nowhere tbh...
Allan was at the Broncos and they were happy to let him go to keep Dawwwwwwwwwwius lol.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Same. Latrell’s a better player but Allan is a better fullback. They’d be tough to beat with Allen at the back and Latrell in the centres.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Our attack has been clunky for most the year, we really only put scores on the Tits,Broncos and Cows. And as the football doyen Pou has told us all those 3 teams gave up and we really only put points on them very late. i remember in the Tits game we had about a millions sets in their 20metres and it took over 20 mins for them to crack. They also lost 3 people in that game as well, same as the Broncos game they waved the white flag and we took advantage.

But but but but but.

But but we are going to finish fourth. FMD face it you are incapable of sitting back and enjoying your footy. You put such a high benchmark on your team that you make it impossible to enjoy a season.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I don't think Roosters tanked the game, They were on fire first 5-7 min, Jake Friend went off and they crumbled. Also think at that point, to a man, they sub consciously did not want to play the intensity they are renowned for. Im giving them the benefit of the doubt, and expect them to be very hard to beat throughout the finals. Still will make the grand final IMO. This performance is on par with us last round v Dragons in 2009

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
On this subject I don't get the slaging of people who live in poorer areas and do it tougher in life. To me it's a great achievment. Those with rough upbringings, poor education and low income families that still get up and go to work everyday and just live an honest life battling along to survive.
I find it bizarre people want to mock or make jokes directed at this.
I mean it just isnt funny at all. It is common sense people are more likely to turn to crime or drugs in these situations.
Anyhows I get sick of drug jokes....
I've never found drugs bad. Everytime I had them I had a great time and never effected my brain capacity at all.. I remember when I was 16 catching a train up to Katoomba smoking a spliff and picking mushrooms. Great days.
I think it is dangerous to be mock outraged about jokes on certain topics and then happy to joke about other topics. It gets murky and hypocritical. I prefer to be less discriminatory and treat everything as fair game. You can be tongue in cheek and respectful at the same time.

Anyway, I came from a dirt poor family and lived in some of the shittiest, downtrodden areas in NSW so I know first hand what it is like even if I was fortunate enough and smart enough to build a better life for myself.

My sister still lives in Minto and I give her shit about it, just like she gives me shit for being a toffee nosed, latte sipping f**ken mincer.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Same. Latrell’s a better player but Allan is a better fullback. They’d be tough to beat with Allen at the back and Latrell in the centres.

Allan struggled a bit last year after a lot of hype. Seemed unfit and overweight. But this year the chances he has got , he has been a gun and living up to the hype. Not sure Souths get Latrell if Allens form was like this back end of last year

hineyrulz

Post Whore
But but we are going to finish fourth. FMD face it you are incapable of sitting back and enjoying your footy. You put such a high benchmark on your team that you make it impossible to enjoy a season.
Fancy wanting your team to attack at a first grade standard!!!

Oh the outrage!!! Won’t somebody think of the Children!!!

hindy111

Post Whore
I think it is dangerous to be mock outraged about jokes on certain topics and then happy to joke about other topics. It gets murky and hypocritical. I prefer to be less discriminatory and treat everything as fair game. You can be tongue in cheek and respectful at the same time.

Anyway, I came from a dirt poor family and lived in some of the shittiest, downtrodden areas in NSW so I know first hand what it is like even if I was fortunate enough and smart enough to build a better life for myself.

My sister still lives in Minto and I give her shit about it, just like she gives me shit for being a toffee nosed, latte sipping f**ken mincer.

I'm not offended. We all end up in an URN. Dust...
We are born with nothing and die with nothing.
I don't think it is about you being a latte drinking snob at all. It's about your goal or journey getting there. That's the cool part. Whatever wealth comes along with that is purely a bonus.
You had a plan. You had a goal. You reached it. To progress and learn as you gained knowledge and experience. This is what I find inspiring. To get there you would of had to have commitment and made sacrifices. It didn't fall into your lap.

You executed your plan.

hindy111

Post Whore

Our issue is I do not think we play football....
We play stats. Need to be very carefull. This game plan is good for teams building. You get the small things right first. Then you build on that.
We are yet to play footy. Anyone can grind and have a good kick chase. Put a bomb up or a grubber inside the red zone. Kick ball as long as can in a game of forcemans back. Run hard and tackle hard.....
It isn't playing footy though. It's just the basic structures to be competitive and not get flogged while hope for some luck or the other teams to self destruct and crack under pressure.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
If we weren't attacking at a first grade standard we wouldn't be coming fourth.

Plenty of room for improvement as evidenced by how f**ken good we can be, but I think you've lost perspective.

F**k the little shits.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm not offended. We all end up in an URN. Dust...
We are born with nothing and die with nothing.
I don't think it is about you being a latte drinking snob at all. It's about your goal or journey getting there. That's the cool part. Whatever wealth comes along with that is purely a bonus.
You had a plan. You had a goal. You reached it. To progress and learn as you gained knowledge and experience. This is what I find inspiring. To get there you would of had to have commitment and made sacrifices. It didn't fall into your lap.

You executed your plan.
Yeah. I worked out that the only thing I had going for me is my brain so I studied and went to university.

Just as well, because I am f**ken useless at anything else. Couldn't even assemble an IKEA desk during lockdown. Needed to get my wife to do it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If we weren't attacking at a first grade standard we wouldn't be coming fourth.

Plenty of room for improvement as evidenced by how f**ken good we can be, but I think you've lost perspective.

F**k the little shits.
Up until playing the disgraceful Broncos we had scored the least tries over about 7 or 8 weeks in the whole comp. Worse than even the Dogs and Broncos. As i said not first grade standard.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah. I worked out that the only thing I had going for me is my brain so I studied and went to university.

Just as well, because I am f**ken useless at anything else. Couldn't even assemble an IKEA desk during lockdown. Needed to get my wife to do it.

Irony is I hated working fulltime and doing 50hrs a weeks so thought I will just work forself at age 22 and do 3 days a week and be lazy but by complete accident and no planning as I become older and more knowledgable I just collected too many customers. And now have a lot of work.
So now I just make up this story about how I was ambitious and a go getter from a young age and wanted to work forself. I guess I am honest and that gets you somewhere.Plus reliable.
But I feel guilty cause I didn't try that hard at all..