What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 3 TLT vs Manly Sunday 4pm

TheCrowe

Juniors
Enough of that, Captain Negative.
We should just do the right thing by Moretti and spend the rest on a quality centre. The upgrade wont cost much and we can spend more on a back and upgrade one of our juniors to development.
You know it makes sense.

hindy111

Post Whore
Talented how. Trickster? Strength machine? Speed machine?

PS We aren’t moving Penisini are we like someone said?

Good feet. And some ball skills. I called a few weeks ago asking why he isn't playing centre in NSW cup considering our depth issues in the backs and I was torched. I wonder if some are thinking it would be nice if he had a few games at centre under his belt in NSW cup now. Instead he comes up to the big time not have played there against men or for 6 mths.
He played centre last season btw but has been playing fullback this season.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Good selection by BA to give Talagi a debut in the centres while Simonssen is out, with Harper shifting to cover the Sivo wing position. What have we got to lose?

Also good to see Moretti back in the mix... so it just comes down to whether BA wants to go with a middle for his fourth bench spot on game day (for Tuilagi), or whether he'll opt to Asi or Hands there for possible backline cover?

lingard

Coach
Thoughts on Swapping Russell and Harper. Then you will have Peni and Harper (experienced and non-experienced winger) and Blaize and Russell (non-experienced and some what experienced winger - at least he should be a mature defender)

Rather than 2 newbies on our left edge.

Isn't the Manly fast guy on our left side
OR: you have both sides of the field with no wing/centre combinations at all. Stupid, I reckon.

Pazza

First Grade
Talented how. Trickster? Strength machine? Speed machine?

PS We aren’t moving Penisini are we like someone said?

I've seen two games and am dangerously under qualified to give an answer but to me he looks like a young kristian inu. Power with footwork and an offload.