What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 5 vs Broncos

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Sandow deserved MOM - NORMAN played well. So Did Hayne.
Too many good players across the park.
WOW, It's been around four years since we won a game like this, probably since 2010.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Should be no doubt about Nolan's worth after what we have seen with a decent coach and the recruits

It is scary that according to what you read that we may have enough space to keep this side together and add 1-2 more first graders to the side. This is in addition to players like, semi, hoppa, Paulo, Edwards, kelepi , Pauli, Manu who all have improvement in them.

Also we still have Darcy , mossop and loko to come back.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Haha poor hodges got his bitch on with sandow after the siren... f**king sook

What a deadshit not shaking Chrissys hand. Great win and awesome effort! Good to see Sandow so involved, Hayne killing it and Semi scoring yet another try. I wanted to put $100 on Sandow @ $13 as MOM before the game and my wife wasn't happy so I didn't- Oh well. The win is worth just as much if not more right now.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
3. Sandow (for his defence - his attack was awesome too, bit his defence for 80 minutes f**k yeaaaaaaaa
2. Edwards best forward on the park tonight.
1. Norman.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
When I first seen our draw I was happy if we got 1 maybe 2 wins from our first 6 games considering how tough the draw was and that we had a lot of players, new coach which meant it would take time for us to get the right structures happening.

But to win 3 from 5 is an amazing effort. I believe our attack still has a lot of improvement which is scary considering some of the tries we are scoring.

Pugzley

Kept up to date with the live score on Legue live app. Well done eels, even for a while when the Broncos had the lead, you guys didn't crumble. No wooden spooners for you guys.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
3. Sandow (for his defence - his attack was awesome too, bit his defence for 80 minutes f**k yeaaaaaaaa
2. Edwards best forward on the park tonight.
1. Norman.

Hey watch it, you can't give a forward any points around these parts.
Our forwards won us the match last week and the backs got all the votes lol.

Noise

Coach
Can someone post the clip of hodges refusing to shake sandow's hand. That shit will go viral. Everyone f**ken hates hodges

Chipmunk

Coach
I doubt I would ever have thought I would say this in my life, but Sandow made a couple of massive tackles tonight.

His general play was also awesome. Field goal was amazing

Noise

Coach
Kept up to date with the live score on Legue live app. Well done eels, even for a while when the Broncos had the lead, you guys didn't crumble. No wooden spooners for you guys.

Cheers mate. Told you guys this pugzley form penrith was a nice polite bloke.

Forty20

First Grade
Feels good to shake off the away win and back-to-back win hoodoos.

Plenty to improve on from tonight but the commitment and desperation across the team is top notch.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Hey watch it, you can't give a forward any points around these parts.
Our forwards won us the match last week and the backs got all the votes lol.

Peats & Mannah (best game in years from this plodder) & Mau, & the two Paulos in defense were awesome....... f**k, the whole pack played very very very very very well. :D:D:D

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
The ONLY real concern was the running out of petrol for 10 to 15 minutes early in the second half....... but they did not give up........ WOWWWWWW
Looking forward to them paying back the Roosters in a few weeks and the Dogs (for last two seasons), we are playing the Dogs next week?

Latest posts