What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 5 vs Broncos

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Feels good to shake off the away win and back-to-back win hoodoos.

Plenty to improve on from tonight but the commitment and desperation across the team is top notch.
Agreed, was saying this to the missus while having a victory boning session :D.
Was saying that I am looking forward to the middle of this season onwards as we gel and gel and gel.....
It's looking good so far... :cool::cool:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Good effort by the forwards

Junior - 145m
Edwards - 120m
Manu - 140
Peni - 115
Paulo - 100

And our underrated mannah topped them all with 165m

Zombie Fitzy

Juniors
Early days and consistency is required but what BA has done with Sandow is amazing. His defence is incredible and his mojo is back. Shit, we could be a half decent team this year.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Agreed, was saying this to the missus while having a victory boning session :D. Was saying that I am looking forward to the middle of this season onwards as we gel and gel and gel..... Its looking good so far... :cool::cool:

Boning session? Is your session over already? The footy only just finished.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Early days and consistency is required but what BA has done with Sandow is amazing. His defence is incredible and his mojo is back. Shit, we could be a half decent team this year.

He's going good. If only someone else would do all the clearing kicks but.

Pugzley

Wait, wait. Let me get this straight, Hodges was refusing to shake hands with Sandow or any othe Eels player? What a sore loser. The guys a cat of the highest order.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
We could have so easily have got the chocolates against Manly and been 4 from 5.
But 3 from 5 is fantastic. I'm not complaining.

I know we're all wanking off here after a good win, but ive got to say, im almost amazed about how Brad Arthur has the team playing. Fair enough its a better roster, but to get a bitch slapped team and have them playing so positively against the broncos at home is a great turn around. Theres no way either steeee- wart or old lads could have done the same. Reckon we might have a keeper...

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Great, we play the Roosters next week. f**k those feathered salary cap cheaters....
This game will give us a very good indication as to where we are heading this season.

Latest posts