What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 5 vs Broncos

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Good point. Hayne is probably a better option. But if Kapow! can get his 40-20 magic back we'll be in business.
A player of Sandows quality won't take long to get his 40/20 style fluency back, I predict the magic will return next week against those motherf**king roorters. ;-)

Chipmunk

Coach
we won 3 or 4 in a row in 2010 (but that was still DA)

Yeah probably right.

I had forgotten, considerably how disgracefully coached this team has been from 2011-2013, to remember that Daniel Anderson's worst performance with the club was just out of the 8 after taking us to the GF.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Yeah probably right.

I had forgotten, considerably how disgracefully coached this team has been from 2011-2013, to remember that Daniel Anderson's worst performance with the club was just out of the 8 after taking us to the GF.
And he is back involved this year...... hhhhmmmmmmmm a common denominator????
Not taking anything away from BA who seems to be showing up as a top notch coach.
So glad those f**king 3P moron appointed coaches are gone though!!!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I know we're all wanking off here after a good win, but ive got to say, im almost amazed about how Brad Arthur has the team playing. Fair enough its a better roster, but to get a bitch slapped team and have them playing so positively against the broncos at home is a great turn around. Theres no way either steeee- wart or old lads could have done the same. Reckon we might have a keeper...

The way we came back tonight shows a real determination , the broncos took the lead twice in the second half yet we kept on coming back. Last year after the broncos took the lead for the second time we would have let in another few more tries.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Next week is the real test

Personally I think Penrith, Dragons and Broncos are 3 teams who are way over rated. We've proven we can tango with a top 4 side in Manly

Now to thump the Roosters and announce to all the rugby league world we are real threat of avoiding the wooden spoon :cool:

Delboy

First Grade
And he is back involved this year...... hhhhmmmmmmmm a common denominator????
Not taking anything away from BA who seems to be showing up as a top notch coach.
So glad those f**king 3P moron appointed coaches are gone though!!!

DA has not touched the coaching side of it, strictly in the office, so he has no influence on the playing style or performance. Nice try but wrong

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
DA has not touched the coaching side of it, strictly in the office, so he has no influence on the playing style or performance. Nice try but wrong
Was referring to his Aura, his soul, his presence around the club....
Don't underestimate the power of a MANS presence, women fall for it regularly.....
Go back to bed and top up your medication.... :lol:

Zombie Fitzy

Juniors
A player of Sandows quality won't take long to get his 40/20 style fluency back, I predict the magic will return next week against those motherf**king roorters. ;-)

It will be tough and some demons to slay but I think the Eels have a bloody good chance of winning this game. Just seems to be something happening.

Chipmunk

Coach
Next week is the real test

Personally I think Penrith, Dragons and Broncos are 3 teams who are way over rated. We've proven we can tango with a top 4 side in Manly

Now to thump the Roosters and announce to all the rugby league world we are real threat of avoiding the wooden spoon :cool:

If we beat the Roosters next week, which given now they were beaten tonight also and I think our job will be much harder, it would be nothing short of AMAZING to be 4 from 6.

TheParraboy

Staff member
If we beat the Roosters next week, which given now they were beaten tonight also and I think our job will be much harder, it would be nothing short of AMAZING to be 4 from 6.

be bloody weird feeling after the last few years, that's for sure :)

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
It will be tough and some demons to slay but I think the Eels have a bloody good chance of winning this game. Just seems to be something happening.
It's got that late 2009 vibe about it.....
We really are a a good chance of getting into the top 8 and even the top 4 this season.
These next three games will tell us a lot about our standing this year.

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
hahahaha Sandow wanted to shake Hodges hand, Hodges the selfish prick he is just avoided him

hodges must be this blazzagit, lol

magpie4ever

First Grade
Wow, gutzy win.

Young Nathan Peats is a highly talented natural footballer, I stress footballer not athletic.

Good on Chris Sandow - who has copped a lot of shit from Parramatta supporters.

blaza88z

Coach
hahahaha Sandow wanted to shake Hodges hand, Hodges the selfish prick he is just avoided him

hodges must be this blazzagit, lol

I need to put my thinking cap on try to make fun of your name, ah don't worry.. you make fun of yourself with a name like that :lol:

TheParraboy

Staff member
Originally Posted by blaza88z
We got this, they scored 3 tries off dummy half scoots from about 5m out last week, we wont be conceding those sort of tries

It's hayne or bust for them as Sandow is way too predictable and we all know what corey "take the money" norman is capable of

bbbbwhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Forty20

First Grade
I didn't give him a mention in the 3,2,1 thread but I thought Joseph Paulo was excellent tonight. Lead the tackle count and showed how dangerous he can be around the ruck when he plays direct with a number of short balls causing Brisbane grief.

I still don't see him as a long-term option but credit for a damn good game.

Latest posts