What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 5 vs Broncos

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Age this year:

26 Hayne
22 Radradra
22 Hopoate
31 Tonga
24 Sio
23 Norman
25 Sandow
26 Mannah
24 Peats
23 Terepo
25 Edwards
26 Ma'u
26 Paulo
25 Allgood
29 Gower
20 Pauli
21 Paulo

Average age 24.6

25 Barba
24 Vidot
26 Reed
23 Copley
22 Maranta
26 Hoffman
24 Hunt
24 McGuire
24 McCullough
32 Parker
26 Glenn
29 Thaiday
26 Gillett
32 Hodges
25 Kennedy
31 Lowrie
30 Hannant

Average age 26.4

So we were almost two years younger per man than the Broncos. I couldn't be bothered working out who is the oldest side in the comp, but I suspect it is Manly. The youngest this weekend is probably us.
Cheers for that Pou, and when you consider the young talent waiting in the wings the side could get even younger.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think Norman has been playing very well both in attack and in particular in defence. Reads oppositions attack very well and usually cuts off anything before it gets too serious.

byrner

Juniors
I just finished watching the game (newborn doesnt seem to care that the game is on so I gave up last night). We are looking like a force this year, still some things to fix up, but our forwards are looking the goods.
I cant wait till Hoppa hits his stride, he is looking class at the moment and isnt even out of 2nd gear.
The Chairman also missed a weak tackle to let in the Hunt try. Hopefully it's a once off.

P.s. Hodges is a f...kwit, doesn't like to get tackled and pushes everone after the play the ball.

bluey

Bench
Great win guys, i am surprised how good hoppas defense is,. well done there is a lot of hard work gone into that win

Latest posts