What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 5 vs Penrith @ Bankwest Team List Thread

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Fisher Price looked amazing the last two weeks beating up on the Warriors with no middles and the Knights with no troops. See how he goes against an inform Pack who won on points against Manlys excellent pack.

hindy111

Post Whore

Rank them

JWH best years are done.
Solomon's? Averaging 88mtrs and 17 tackles?

Yeah but Fisher is averaging 69 mins a game and only 0.8 Tackle breaks per game

Paulo is averaging 54 mins for 169m with 3.5 TB
RCG is averaging 49 mins for 142 m with 2 TB

Jnr is top 10 also....

RCG wouldn't be too far put if he continues current form.

Show me a statement where I said either of these two are not?

T.S Quint

Coach
Haas, Paulo, JWH, Tapau, Fonua Blake Bromwich, Asafa Solomona, Papalii, Klemmer, Takeaho. Which of these misses out?

He said top 10 forward, which means Taumololo, Trbojevic, Cordner, Ofahengaue, Hess, Matterson, Kikau, Arrow, Kaufusi, Radley, Bateman, Murray, etc would be in consideration as well.

hindy111

Post Whore
He said top 10 forward, which means Taumololo, Trbojevic, Cordner, Ofahengaue, Hess, Matterson, Kikau, Arrow, Kaufusi, Radley, Bateman, Murray, etc would be in consideration as well.

Haas and JT are standouts.
Trbojevic hey? What does he have better then the Fish?
Tough player and good attitude but the guys over rated. So is Cordner and Arrow.

strider

Post Whore
Lets go with middle forwards ... and we can consider merkins who do both middle and edge well like Murray

T.S Quint

Coach
Haas and JT are standouts.
Trbojevic hey? What does he have better then the Fish?
Tough player and good attitude but the guys over rated. So is Cordner and Arrow.

Arrow is overrated maybe. Cordner if anything is underrated judging by how people on this forum see him. Damn good player.

In no way is Jake Trbojevic overrated. He’s a standout forward, tackles all game and has good ball skills. I consider him better than JFH.

T.S Quint

Coach
Lets go with middle forwards ... and we can consider merkins who do both middle and edge well like Murray

That’s cool, but I was just going by what he said. If you’re going to be making statements like that it’s probably worth being specific in your parameters.

strider

Post Whore
That’s cool, but I was just going by what he said. If you’re going to be making statements like that it’s probably worth being specific in your parameters.
hindy is a bit loose with his parameters, we all know that

hindy111

Post Whore
Jake is very overated. Punches 120mtrs a game and makes a lot of tackles.
Alvaro is simmilar.

Gronk

Staff member
The Fisher Price looked amazing the last two weeks beating up on the Warriors with no middles and the Knights with no troops. See how he goes against an inform Pack who won on points against Manlys excellent pack.

Do yourself a favour and DON'T listen to six tackles with gus podcast this week. Gus goes full self fellatio about how he built the phenomenon that is future premiers Penrith.

Fangs

Coach
Eels heavy favourites in this one, and rightly so. They are the best team in the world right now.

The question on everyone's lips, when will they be brought back to earth? Tune in 8.00pm Friday AEST to find out.

84 Baby

Referee
Eels heavy favourites in this one, and rightly so. They are the best team in the world right now.

The question on everyone's lips, when will they be brought back to earth? Tune in 8.00pm Friday AEST to find out.
The bookies have been too profitable this year and are trying to generate some deductions for EOFY. Only possible reason we could be favourites against the return of the Jaw

Gronk

Staff member

No way can we compete with a star studded lineup like the Panthers, lead by their peerless NSW Origin halfback.

Penrith by 20.

Fangs

Coach
No way can we compete with a star studded lineup like the Panthers, lead by their peerless NSW Origin halfback.

Penrith by 20.

If only that were true.

Cleary will be severely underdone after his extended layoff. Look what happened to Bryce at the Titans since he missed a week of training. He just isn't the same player anymore.

The more I think about it, the more I can smell an Eels victory. By 21 points no less. Gutherson field goal late game for a laugh.

If only that were true.

Cleary will be severely underdone after his extended layoff. Look what happened to Bryce at the Titans since he missed a week of training. He just isn't the same player anymore.

The more I think about it, the more I can smell an Eels victory. By 21 points no less. Gutherson field goal late game for a laugh.
Bryce was obviously feeling poorly because he never had his flu shot. Did Cleary miss training? He should be fresh as a daisy and super keen to make up for letting the team down. Panthers by plenty.

84 Baby

Referee
I can’t envisage a scenario where the incumbent NSW Origin halfback and spiritual leader isn’t firing on all cylinders. His goal kicking alone will outscore us.