What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Road to the Finals

Horrie Is God

First Grade
I believe you guys are on another level. Attack and D top notch, Maloney was buy of the year.

I really prefer you guys to win, just not the divers souths or cheaters storm.

I hope you are right..

But i'm not putting the cart before the horse..

Plenty of footy left to be played..

Big man

Juniors
Sharks beat you with 1 recognised prop and a team full of reserve graders.. We beat them +40.... JWH>>>> Fifita>>>>>$ouff$ pack.. :crazy:

Wrong again, Sharks beat us with a 11-3 penalty count and on a wet night in torrential conditions, you beat them with seven regular top line players missing, as Gallen reminded us today on the footy show. As a matter of fact, all your wins against top eight teams have been against teams with key players missing and under strength. You just beat the Dogs without Reynolds and Morris, you just beat Manly without Foran, Stewart and three of their top line forwards, you beat Newcastle under strength and lost against Souths and Storm.

Wrong again, Sharks beat us with a 11-3 penalty count and on a wet night in torrential conditions, you beat them with seven regular top line players missing, as Gallen reminded us today on the footy show. As a matter of fact, all your wins against top eight teams have been against teams with key players missing and under strength. You just beat the Dogs without Reynolds and Morris, you just beat Manly without Foran, Stewart and three of their top line forwards, you beat Newcastle under strength and lost against Souths and Storm.

We had key players missing in all those games as well bar Knights game. Dogs were massive favourites to win against us if memory serves.

Valheru

Coach

We beat Dogs 38-0 in the first game, not to mention the fact we were missing more players than them in the 2nd. We beat Manly 16-4 in the first game at Brookvale, why no mention of those?

But yes carry one, apparently we have had a 26 week soft draw and every oen of our wins has been lucky.

Big man

Juniors

We beat Dogs 38-0 in the first game, not to mention the fact we were missing more players than them in the 2nd. We beat Manly 16-4 in the first game at Brookvale, why no mention of those?

But yes carry one, apparently we have had a 26 week soft draw and every oen of our wins has been lucky.

Those teams were out of form and under strength, you have had an easy draw, you played teams like Storm, Newcastle, Cowboys and Titans only once who are all top 8 teams, and you play Souths R1 and R 26 lol. You can not avoid playing the top teams at full strength anymore, like Sharks, all are at final strength and in finals mode, it's only going to get harder for you from here. Like I have told you from day1, D DAY is coming .......and it ain't gonna be pretty!

Tommy Smith

Referee
Those teams were out of form and under strength, you have had an easy draw, you played teams like Storm, Newcastle, Cowboys and Titans only once who are all top 8 teams, and you play Souths R1 and R 26 lol. You can not avoid playing the top teams at full strength anymore, like Sharks, all are at final strength and in finals mode, it's only going to get harder for you from here. Like I have told you from day1, D DAY is coming .......and it ain't gonna be pretty!
:lol:

Where is Big Sam?