What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbie is here.

hrundi99

First Grade
Mr Angry said:
For the record I am going to this - my wife is making me.

I love how people say - this guy is not as good as that guy.

They are all musicians - the dregs of society - people who cannot get real jobs.

They are all mediocre people.

And yet you continue to piss time away posting about musicians endlessly, while contributing nothing...

That's mediocrity.

Foz

Bench
My wifes dragging me along to his Saturday night Sydney Gig.
Dont mind his older stuff but cant say I really like any of his new album.
Still just hearing him sing Angels should make it worthwhile.

jc155776

Coach
Well I for one am pumped to the nines about Wednesdays Suncorp concert.

It is going to be an unreal experience. Been watching thew Knebworth DVD for two years now and the anticipation has grown every month!

Each to their own as others said but to call him sh*t is laughable. 9 concerts sold out within hours. To say his music is only popular because of marketing is a joke as well, his longevity has far outlasted the novelty of a new solo boy band member. Suncorp is goin to have a new record crowd for TWO nights.

Im a bloke and confortably straight and know heaps of blokes goin who are all trady like "manly men". He is a true entertainer and I know me and Les will have a blast with the rest of the 60,000 odd crowd.

He is an entertainer. I don't mind some of his songs. 'Better Man' and 'Angels' are stand outs for me.

As a person though, Robbie doesn't appear to lack any self-esteem.

Thomo.

First Grade
i scored free tickets to the last one in sydney a few years back- absolute chickfest!;-)

he is a modern entertainer, for sure. the best????

anyway, was an ok gig. but the big stadium effect takes it away sometimes.

he's got some good songs

les norton

First Grade
I personally can't wait to see suncorp as a concert venue!!
It should should be great...a real melting pot :D

The reviews from Adelaide and Perth have been amazing!

HevyDevy

Coach
carcharias said:
You going Dev?

I couldn't afford tickets so I'm just going to hang around in his hotel desperately hoping to catch a glimpse of him and throwing my underwear at him.

I'll see you there les norton?

les norton

First Grade
Unlike you...I could afford tickets.

You will have hang around the skanky people by yourself Dev.

Foz

Bench
Eskimo Sharkie said:
He is an entertainer. I don't mind some of his songs. 'Better Man' and 'Angels' are stand outs for me.

As a person though, Robbie doesn't appear to lack any self-esteem.

Just got back from his concert.
Pretty good summation.
He is an entertainer sums him right up.
Is certainly a bit of a lad too but as he said to the kids I'm not a role model.
Cant remember him singing Better Man tonight.Dont think he did.
Highlights for me were Monsoon and Let Me Entertain You(when he first came back on for his encore).
If I wanted to pick a fault I'd say he raves on too much but the die hards seemed to appreciate it.
Well worth the $300 for the 2 tickets to watch him but gee that Aussie Stadium/Moore Park car parking rally isnt for the feint hearted.
I feel sorry for the Rooster supporters who have to put up with that every second week.You are brave men and women.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
hrundi99 said:
And yet you continue to piss time away posting about musicians endlessly, while contributing nothing...

That's mediocrity.
Endlessly....

I have told you a million times not to exaggerate..........

ROFL

Poor hrundi....has a pointless hobby and thinks it should be taken seriously...

Likes to think his music taste is superior to other......Poor hrundi

How many of my 9000 odd posts do think are about your pathetic hobby collecting pointless mediocre musical tunes probably from a drug f*cked low life?

I do contribe too...I give an opposing view, instead of the crap how you would listen to better crap than someone else....talk about pointless.

Samwise

Bench
Mr Angry said:
Endlessly....

ROFL

How many of my 9000 odd posts do think are about your pathetic hobby collecting pointless mediocre musical tunes probably from a drug f*cked low life?

I do contribe too...I give an opposing view, instead of the crap how you would listen to better crap than someone else....talk about pointless.

did musicians murder your family angry?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
No,

You're young enjoy it Samwise.

Unless your going to be a 60 year old with a grey pony tail and a 16 year old bimbo.

Just do not judge a person by what they listen too...

That is wankerville.

The music industry is.....................

You'll work it out.

Nevcost

Juniors
Meh, I don't see what's so special about him. I'm more looking foward to seeing Noel Gallagher at the Tivoli tuesday.

The ironic thing is they both don't like each other yet they're going to be in Brisbane at the same time.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The irony is people will have no problem paying stupid prices to listen to these losers who could not make in the real world.

Older people will try and feel hip about it and tell themselves they are young because they know music - LOL.

In the mean time all will complain about taxes they pay that week, that are far less, yet actually provide a service for them and all others.

jc155776

Coach
Foz said:
Just got back from his concert.
Pretty good summation.
He is an entertainer sums him right up.
Is certainly a bit of a lad too but as he said to the kids I'm not a role model.
Cant remember him singing Better Man tonight.Dont think he did.
Highlights for me were Monsoon and Let Me Entertain You(when he first came back on for his encore).
If I wanted to pick a fault I'd say he raves on too much but the die hards seemed to appreciate it.
Well worth the $300 for the 2 tickets to watch him but gee that Aussie Stadium/Moore Park car parking rally isnt for the feint hearted.
I feel sorry for the Rooster supporters who have to put up with that every second week.You are brave men and women.

Did he do No Regrets at all Foz??

Thats his best and I hope to see it Wednesday.

hrundi99

First Grade
Mr Angry said:
Endlessly....

ROFL

:lol: You're deadset tragic...

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Mr Angry said:
The irony is people will have no problem paying stupid prices to listen to these losers who could not make in the real world.

Older people will try and feel hip about it and tell themselves they are young because they know music - LOL.

In the mean time all will complain about taxes they pay that week, that are far less, yet actually provide a service for them and all others.

And you're still in the music forum?

A sad life you lead.

Foz

Bench
jc155776 said:
Did he do No Regrets at all Foz??

Thats his best and I hope to see it Wednesday.

Not that I can remember.
The house has been a bit of a Robbie Williams concert hall with the wife playing his Dvd's and the kids playing stuff.
A man can only take so much.
As a result I'm having trouble remembering where I saw and heard what.
Didnt want to say too much about the concert in case I spoilt it for you guys that havent been yet but a notable omission was She's the One.
May not have had time to do it because they told him there was a curfew at Aussie Stadium and he had to get off.
Sent up Stayin Alive and did a duet with some guy who's name I didnt catch but that was very good.Sang Me and My Shadow and clowned around a bit.
Bit of a surprise song to end the cocert with.I thought it'd be Angels but it wasnt.
One of his duets is all I'll say.You'll probably guess it now anyway.
Paid out on Perth a bit being a touch boring on his first night there.
Said the 2nd night in Perth was great and Adelaide went right off.